Default Revival film adaptation announced, production starts 2018

So here's a surprising announcement from the C2E2 convention... Shatterglass Studios is slated to start production on a Revival feature film adaptation next year. Luke Boyce is set to direct, with Tim Seeley and Sarah Fischer writing the script.

There's a little proof-of-concept video on the Shatterglass youtube page:

There's more info in this Multiversity article. I'm pretty hyped at this prospect, hopefully it will be good. Looks like the director has mostly done a few shorts, and can't find much notable stuff by Sarah Fischer or Shatterglass Studios (they did some video project with Chance the Rapper it seems). But it's promising to see an original comic get picked up, and they seem pretty confident in the production actually happening.

I'll definitely be there to watch this. I know Seeley was disappointed that a couple of TV shows with similar concepts came out after they started the comic, so I'm glad to see it didn't prevent this from happening.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

A movie for a 47 issue series sounds like a bad idea. I'll be there to see it though.

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    A movie for a 47 issue series sounds like a bad idea. I'll be there to see it though.
    Would imagine they just take one or two of the storylines and use those right? Revival's arc are relatively sectioned off, they don't have to include the organ smuggling or burnt hitman stuff for instance. Those elements are really just there to stretch the implications of its premise as far as possible.