Page 170 of 247 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3695

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Attachment 71034

I love Rosenberg, he clearly likes Jean, Scott and their relationship. After years of drama and other writers denigrating the relationship it's so beautiful to see a writer that respects the relationship for a change.
    Love this panel too. I like how Rosenberg writes them as a family and not the constant will-they-or-won't-they story that has been overdone way too much over the years. I hope he gets a chance to write them again in a future X-book, but Cyclops has to come back first and there's no telling when that will happen.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Attachment 71034

I love Rosenberg, he clearly likes Jean, Scott and their relationship. After years of drama and other writers denigrating the relationship it's so beautiful to see a writer that respects the relationship for a change.
    So this was the moment , looks nice.

I just posted an article on my website listing my top five romance comics, which you can read here if you're interested. Cyclops and Jean didn't top the list, but they did rank pretty highly with "The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix."

This series has been cited a few times in other threads as something worth revisiting. We've seen Marvel revisit the Redd and Slym era in Cable's solo series and in series like Multiple Man. We've also seen their romance highlighted in other forms like Phoenix Resurrection and X-men 92. I think with the X-men Dark Phoenix movie coming out soon, there will be numerous opportunities to do another series like "The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix." Given the success of Mr. and Mrs. X, I think it would be good for Cyclops and Jean. If done well, I may have to revise this list.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Found this on FaceBook. There's something to love about these classic costumes.

Scott-Jean250.jpg

All-New Member

Just picked up on this... everyone closely look to the left of the Wolverine image on the link. Tyke and Jeen actually do share a freakin kiss.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmtz1JuA...agged=xmenblue

Quote Originally Posted by Rayman2018 View Post
    Just picked up on this... everyone closely look to the left of the Wolverine image on the link. Tyke and Jeen actually do share a freakin kiss.

jsk.jpg1010101010

Nice find! Can't wait to see this play out. I really do hope Tyke and Jeen get one last sweet moment before they leave the future. Since we'll probably be without adult Cyclops for a good long while, a moment like that will go a long way.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope they have a good talk before this. Many fans of both characters don't even remember they love each other, a few words about what they think about their relationship or each other can be very significant. I also hope we get something in Extermination but so far it seems that to many things are happening to focus on romance.

If you look up the number 15 Jeen and Tyke appear more and more close. It is likely that this is prior to the kiss.

I woke up extra early this morning to check out X-men Blue and Extermination. While there wasn't much Cyclops/Jean in Extermination for totally understandable reasons, X-men Blue #36 had one of the sweetest moments to date. I would rank it right up there with the moment we got in Phoenix Resurrection #5. I won't spoil it, but trust me. It'll leave Cyclops/Jean fans very satisfied.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I woke up extra early this morning to check out X-men Blue and Extermination. While there wasn't much Cyclops/Jean in Extermination for totally understandable reasons, X-men Blue #36 had one of the sweetest moments to date. I would rank it right up there with the moment we got in Phoenix Resurrection #5. I won't spoil it, but trust me. It'll leave Cyclops/Jean fans very satisfied.
    really? what happened?
    i know they kiss but what did they say?
    I could only buy Extermination this week.

really? what happened?
    i know they kiss but what did they say?
    I could only buy Extermination this week.
    I don't want to spoil it, but trust me. They say exactly what needs to be said.

BANNED

Screenshot_2018-09-26-12-26-29-1.jpg
    I want to say "about damn time" but the long wait just made this sweeter!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Screenshot_2018-09-26-12-26-29-1.jpg
    I want to say "about damn time" but the long wait just made this sweeter!
    finally! And that wolverine even gave his blessing on it

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    finally! And that wolverine even gave his blessing on it
    Forget jimmy, pickles made it happen

Pickles was getting tired of this two dancing around and never going for that kiss.