Page 159 of 247 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 3695
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean getting a huge focus on Dark phoenix is exactly what worries me. I fear disney could end up ignoring Jean and kill her or ignore her very existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Scott wanted to name his Christopher but Maddie chose Nathan because of how much Scott hates the name.
    That doesn't make sense. The baby would have been named soon after his birth, when Maddie still loved Scott, even if she was beginning to wonder if he truly loved her. The kid's full name was Nathan Christopher Charles Summer--named for his grandfathers, according to Mr. Sinister. Since Madelyne didn't know she was a clone when her son was born, one can reasonably assume that she believed her own father was a man named Nathan.
    Last edited by Anodyne; 08-06-2018 at 01:18 PM.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    So would an AU story, if Jean and Scott had Cable, would he be named Chris then? Could be sort of interesting, that way people don't screw him up with Nate. Then again, most people know him as Cable.

Oh and this brings up a good question. IF Deadpool 2 stays in Continuity, does that mean that we may get a moment when Cable meets Jean and Scott given the Xmen are now all in Marvel, and I bet they would be more willing to do a backstory with him and his parents at some point.
    there is an AU where Scott and Jean get married very young (before Dark Phoenix events) and they have a son and I think this son is called Charles Christopher.

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    That doesn't make sense. The baby would have been named soon after his birth, when Maddie still loved Scott, even if she was beginning to wonder if he truly loved her. The kid's full name was Nathan Christopher Charles Summer--named for his grandfathers, according to Mr. Sinister. Since Madelyne didn't know she was a clone when her son was born, one can reasonably assume that she believed her own father was a man named Nathan.
    Maddie only said that during Inferno. She was in full hate and revenge mode. That line made sense in that she was trying to hurt Scott. It was obviously a lie but she wanted to cut him deep which was why she was saying such nasty things

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Maddie only said that during Inferno. She was in full hate and revenge mode. That line made sense in that she was trying to hurt Scott. It was obviously a lie but she wanted to cut him deep which was why she was saying such nasty things
    Yeah although I love Jott, the truth is that I always felt very bad for Maddy, I understand that she hate Jean so much, Jean "stole" both her husband and her son. Maddy didn't deserve that, would have preferred that Maddy was all the time a Jean who had forgotten everything, had lost his powers and for some reason had new memories

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    The implication from the stories is that it was a subconscious command put in Madelyne's mind by Sinister. After all, he created her for the explicit purpose of having a child with Scott that he (Sinister) could use for his own ends. Also, it fits with his megalomania and narcissism.
    Last edited by FUBAR007; 08-07-2018 at 08:30 AM.

Today Larraz showed some of his favorite panels from Extermination on his instagram. One of them was another panel of the previously teased tyke/bloodstorm date. While it's confirmed that the teen O5 are going back to their time so tyke/bloodstorm is going nowhere, i'm worried of the implications of this date. I mean there is no problem of them dating other people, jeen herself already had a pseudo date with jimmy and jeen and tyke aren't in a relationship.
    date.jpg
    but some people just don't see things that way and are probably going to take this in the worst possible way, and that is just unnecessary. I really hope marvel treats this carefuly and doesn't make things unnecessary worse, because i feel putting bloodstorm here only complicates things and could do even more damage for a relationship that would last 8 issues at most.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-08-2018 at 08:26 AM.

double post
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-08-2018 at 08:25 AM.

I asked Ed Brisson and he said we will probably get something in Extermination. I was so worried for Bloodstorm
    https://twitter.com/edbrisson/status...79044806709249

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Today Larraz showed some of his favorite panels from Extermination on his instagram. One of them was another panel of the previously teased tyke/bloodstorm
    I remember people saying that Scott seemed older in that panel, so perhaps that wasn't present past Scott but rather future past Scott, it'd make sense that they show the lives of the future O5 and Scott/Bloodstorm is the kind of pairing that's used for this kind of futures since they don't have to deal with the consequences it would have on the regular timeline, plus Scott being with her and Bloodstorm being killed (iirc she hasn't appeared in any of the images) would explain his new tougher look

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I asked Ed Brisson and he said we will probably get something in Extermination. I was so worried for Bloodstorm
    https://twitter.com/edbrisson/status...79044806709249
    Sounds promising. I'm looking forward to it.

I think if the O5 are really going back, then Tyke and Jeen deserve one last moment together. Chances are, it'll be the last Cyclops/Jean moment we get for a while, at least until Dark Phoenix comes out. Hope Extermination makes it count.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Double post.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Just read Extermination #1. No major Cyclops/Jean moments, but some were definitely set up. Although I imagine some in this thread will bemoan O5 Cyclops admitting an attraction to Bloodstorm. Honestly, given how the story pans out, I don't see why it's a big deal.

It has some big reveals and some interesting moments with Cable and Rachel. Brisson did mention that there will be some moments between Tyke and Jeen in the next issue. I'm already looking forward to it.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just read Extermination #1. No major Cyclops/Jean moments, but some were definitely set up. Although I imagine some in this thread will bemoan O5 Cyclops admitting an attraction to Bloodstorm. Honestly, given how the story pans out, I don't see why it's a big deal.

It has some big reveals and some interesting moments with Cable and Rachel. Brisson did mention that there will be some moments between Tyke and Jeen in the next issue. I'm already looking forward to it.
    My only issue is that after all the stuff in venomized,why does he still wanna go out with bloodstorm. But then again he is a teenager and they are usually horndogs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    My only issue is that after all the stuff in venomized,why does he still wanna go out with bloodstorm. But then again he is a teenager and they are usually horndogs lol
    Yeah, I get what you're saying. So much of the events in both X-men Blue and Venomized have established major depth between Tyke and Jeen. But he only had a single scene with Bloodstorm and there really wasn't much to it. I get the sense it was put in there to add a little weigh to what happened to her. It was a bit forced, but it worked and again, these are teenagers. Jeen has admitted openly that she finds other boys cute. That's how teenagers are. I don't think it does anything to degrade their connection. I hope they share some good moments in the coming issues.