Page 202 of 247 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3695
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I agree. I hate love triangles. They've never been done in a way that helps any character. It always reduces characters to roles or plot devices. Someone becomes a prize. Someone gets screwed over. It never works

But I'm not totally discouraged because Rosenberg didn't give any specifics. It sounded like he was just trolling. I'd rather wait and see what he and the other Uncanny writers have planned. After his work on Phoenix Resurrection, I say he's earned some credibility.
    I do think he is joking. Cuz I asked which character are involved and he replied sayin “Wolverine, Parch n OML” xD

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Eww, this doesn't give me much hope.
    https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...91335222419457
    Love triangles ruin everything and make everybody look immature. Specially between Jean/Scott/x. after they married and have declared to always love each other even after everything that has happened. it makes no sense.
    I think you're being trolled again, my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Hahah xD perfect!

Now bend ur knees and pray for A sweet Jott reunion.
    I'm pretty optimistic this will happen. Scott always loved her and Jean's constantly showing that her love for him still remains since she has come back as well.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Eww, this doesn't give me much hope.
    https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...91335222419457
    Love triangles ruin everything and make everybody look immature. Specially between Jean/Scott/x. after they married and have declared to always love each other even after everything that has happened. it makes no sense.
    It seems like a kind of trolling, I really hope it is. But you know JDW said he loves drama and doesn't like happy couples ... that's not very promising.

Wait!! Xavier is in the triangle?! holy sh't!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    It seems like a kind of trolling, I really hope it is. But you know JDW said he loves drama and doesn't like happy couples ... that's not very promising.

Lol.Didn't realize it until you pointed it out.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    I'm pretty optimistic this will happen. Scott always loved her and Jean's constantly showing that her love for him still remains since she has come back as well.
    I pray they do get back tgt ... but unfortunately Mr. Rosenberg thinks otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post

Lmao! Hahah that’s just hilarious and wrong xD

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

JDW teased Jean kissing someone in the next six months. But she and Scott can't meet each other until probably july

and now this

https://twitter.com/ZacBeThompson/st...85237523935232

so i'm pretty sure they aren't getting back together. but i really don't want more drama or another love triangle so soon.
    like we just came back of one with bloodstorm
    and the last time they were alive we had one with emma

Mighty Member

JDW teased Jean kissing someone in the next six months. But she and Scott can't meet each other until probably july

and now this

so i'm pretty sure they aren't getting back together. but i really don't want more drama or another love triangle so soon.
    Eeeeh! We all saw it coming tho

They wanna milk a drama and make side love triangle drama. I just wonder who is it gonna be?
    Btw how did u know Scott n Jean r reuniting July? And isn’t Age of X an AU? I’m confused lol

I'm just guessing, Jean will be on age of X-man and that could last to the end of the first half of the year. When she comes back to the real world they could talk but it really depends, if she is with another guy it could be complicated. she seems to still love Scott in extermination, phoenix resurrection and the red annual, but if that makes another love triangles that will only make people hate the whole thing more.

When you read about romance, you want to read about cute stuff. not love triangles or your otp jumping to other people, that is not romantic or enjoyable. All this drama does the opposite, it jus makes fans of each character feel cheated and that in turn makes the other pairings look better.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-21-2018 at 10:24 AM.

Mighty Member

I suppose, Jean will be on age of X-man and that could last to the end of the first half of the year. When she comes back to the real world they could talk but it really depends, if she is with another guy it could be complicated.she seems to still love Scott in extermination, phoenix resurrection and the red annual, but if that makes another love triangles that will only make people hate the whole thing more.

When you read about romance, you want to read about cute stuff. not love trinagles or your otp jumping to other people, that is not romantic or enjoyable.
    That is True! Jean has been showing affection n love to Scott ... it’s gonna be weird n inconsistent if there is no follow up when she and Scott reunite .. but Marvel is in for a triangles and drama.

I do agree, we want true romance not some cheap drama but oh well. Pathetic strategy but very predictable

I bet is one of the reasons some Cyclops fans prefer Scemma, like Marvel never threw love triangles to that one. Sure, she kissed Namor a few times but that was it.
    and of course if they keep looking Cyclops like an ******* some Jean fans will ship her even with Hank Pym, to not deal with more love trinagles.

Because at least for me i don't like reading drama.

Mighty Member

I bet is one of the reasons some Cyclops fans prefer Scemma, like Marvel never threw love triangles to that one. Sure, she kissed Namor a few times but that was it.
    and of course if they keep looking Cyclops like an ******* some Jean fans will ship her even with Hank Pym, to not deal with more love trinagles.

Because at least for me i don't like reading drama.
    Most Cyke fans loves Scemma cuz Jean “held him back” .. and made him a simp. Whereas Emma, she made a “man” outta him. But that’s besides the point , We are in for some cheap drama .. as long as it’s not milked, I’m fine.

God damnit Marvel, no one wants love triangle. But again when is Jean n Scott reunion anyway?
    I thought JDW wants Jott together? The hell happened?

I hated the whole Jean held back scott they did when pushing scemma and i would hate if they do the same saying Scott held back Jean but it will probably happen.

my problem isn't even Jean and Scott dating other people. I just don't want more toxic drama, less people would hate the character without it.
    It's also so incongruous that Marvel paints them like the OTP, starcrossed lovers one month and the next like disfunctional super boring couple that jumps into anybody else.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-21-2018 at 10:51 AM.

Mighty Member

I hated the whole Jean held back scott they did when pushing scemma and i would hate if they do the same saying Scott held back Jean but it will probably happe.

my problem isn't even Jean and Scott dating other people. I just don't want more toxic drama, less people would hate the character without it.
    It's also so incongruous that Marvel paints them like the OTP, starcrossed lover one month and the next like disfunctional super boring couple that jumps into anybody else.
    Yea! It’s kinda stupid ... The whole “holding back” ish.

Man marvel can’t be consistent for ****, first she loves him n misses him but then she dates other folks (which is fine) but if she remained with the guy after her reunion with Scott .. I’d be confused to the core

and now this

I saw that too. I have a feeling it's going to cause plenty of consternation on this thread and this board. But keep in mind, he cited Age of X-Men Alpha. We already know that's going to be an AU. We also know from the solicits that Cyclops and Wolverine will be left behind. We've seen this before. Back in Age of X, Cyclops got together with Frenzy. That didn't last and was quickly forgotten. AUs tend to do that. Marvel likes to use them as a chance to put together unexpected pairings that generally don't last beyond the AU. So to say that this is going to be the death knell for Cyclops/Jean is a bit hyperbole.

At some point, they're going to cross paths again. They probably won't get back together immediately. It's probably going to be part of a much larger story. But I wouldn't speak in absolutes just yet.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.