Page 2 of 247 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Love these two! Glad to see a thread dedicated to my favorite couple in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Love these two! Glad to see a thread dedicated to my favorite couple in comics.

The wedding issue was fantastic but I also loved their engagement issue with the stroll down memory lane as the X-Men celebrated Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    The wedding issue was fantastic but I also loved their engagement issue with the stroll down memory lane as the X-Men celebrated Thanksgiving.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Yes, I loved the engagement issue as well. Lobdell did a wonderful job with the more intimate moments of the X-Men's lives.

Yes, I loved them!

Nice pics on here.

when i first started reading comics in the early 90's, cyclops was always my favorite character, by extension i had to like jean as well. there were times when i grew tired of their relationship and wished it would end, but honestly, having not seen them together in so long, i really miss it. as you become an older reader you miss how good things were when you were younger.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    when i first started reading comics in the early 90's, cyclops was always my favorite character, by extension i had to like jean as well. there were times when i grew tired of their relationship and wished it would end, but honestly, having not seen them together in so long, i really miss it. as you become an older reader you miss how good things were when you were younger.
    Yeah in the beginning I only liked jean by extension through cyclops. But unlike you never grew tired of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Yeah in the beginning I only liked jean by extension through cyclops. But unlike you never grew tired of them.
    I would say the reverse: I only liked Scott by extension

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Well that's not to say my like for her individually didn't grow, but the 90s cartoon made it really hard, lol.
    Didn't really appreciate jean till I started picking up trades of the older issues especially dark phoenix saga. I still don't quite like Jeen bit maybe xmen blue will change my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Well that's not to say my like for her individually didn't grow, but the 90s cartoon made it really hard, lol.
    Didn't really appreciate jean till I started picking up trades of the older issues especially dark phoenix saga. I still don't quite like Jeen bit maybe xmen blue will change my mind
    Ah! I never saw the cartoon and I was already reading X-Men before it.

One of my favorite pieces of Jean and Scott art...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Yep, me too!

Scott and Jean may not be together anymore, but they are my #1 favorite Marvel couple. Adult Jean and adult Scott may be gone, but eventually teen Jean and Scott will get together again, even if it takes another 30 years. They can not deny their feelings or their destiny forever. #TrueLoveNeverDies

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Scott and Jean may not be together anymore, but they are my #1 favorite Marvel couple. Adult Jean and adult Scott may be gone, but eventually teen Jean and Scott will get together again, even if it takes another 30 years. They can not deny their feelings or their destiny forever. #TrueLoveNeverDies
    Same here, I love them more than spidey and mj and unfortunately both don't exist currently as couples.