Page 141 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3695
    Incredible Member

Yep, I think definitely geared a little younger than TAS. The episode on the boat it looked like they were going to kiss and were interrupted. She kissed him on the cheek in BLIND ALLEY. I think that was the episode title.

Loved EVO Jean. In my mind, everything a teenage Jean should be.

Amazing Member

Hey guys, after a 6 month hiatus from writing Scott/Jean fics, I’m back with a new one. Check out my latest. It takes place in the 616 universe and deals with Scott’s inevitable return from the dead. https://archiveofourown.org/works/14...pters/34471745

Amazing Member

When I drew this, my thoughts were that it was Jean’s choice for movie night. She picked The Sound of Music and Nate is bored as hell while Do-Re-Mi was playing. Lol

Spectacular Member The Mary Janes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kookykrumbs View Post
    Hey guys, after a 6 month hiatus from writing Scott/Jean fics, I’m back with a new one. Check out my latest. It takes place in the 616 universe and deals with Scott’s inevitable return from the dead. https://archiveofourown.org/works/14...pters/34471745
    Ah, so it's already better than what Marvel's printing.
    Patiently waiting for X-Books to be rebooted later this year

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Okay, what movie/tv show Scott, Jean and Rachel would like but Nathan would find boring? Or is he just not a fan of big family nights?
    When I drew this, my thoughts were that it was Jean’s turn to pick for movie night. She picked The Sound of Music. Nate is bored as Do-Re-Mi is playing lol.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Mary Janes View Post
    Ah, so it's already better than what Marvel's printing.
    That’s the plan anyway... let’s hope I can execute properly lol

When I drew this, my thoughts were that it was Jean’s turn to pick for movie night. She picked The Sound of Music. Nate is bored as Do-Re-Mi is playing lol.
    Love your drawing. Nate only likes Sinatra musicals. He was hoping Jean would pick Guys and Dolls. But she didn't. No wonder he's bored and sulky.

I look forward to reading your fic. Sounds interesting.
    Last edited by Little Darlin'; 06-09-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Amazing Member

I’ve added chapter 2 to my Scott/Jean fic ‘We Almost Had It All’. Again, this is my story dealing with Cyclops’ resurrection and how he and Jean deal with it. https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12963429/...ost-Had-It-All

I’ve added chapter 2 to my Scott/Jean fic ‘We Almost Had It All’. Again, this is my story dealing with Cyclops’ resurrection and how he and Jean deal with it. https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12963429/...ost-Had-It-All
    Great work on this! Thank you for posting it. I really enjoyed it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I fucking knew it. I have been saying from the start that the endgame was jimmy/jean and tyke/bloodstorm, the problem isn't them dating other people the problem is marvel teasing the relationship to make everybody feel cheated again, like we needed more jean fans hating scott and more scott fans hating jean.
    i hate marvel and i hate that they teased the relationship again just to keep messing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I fucking knew it. I have been saying from the start that the endgame was jimmy/jean and tyke/bloodstorm, the problem isn't them dating other people the problem is marvel teasing the relationship to make everybody feel cheated again, like we needed more jean fans hating scott and more scott fans hating jean.
    i hate marvel and i hate that they teased the relationship again just to keep messing with it.
    I'm not so sure. Since the panel in question is from Extermination we could easily be seeing an alternate timeline. Maybe the eventual answer is that worlds where we don't have Jott everything goes wrong.

I know this sounds weird. I really don't have a problem with jean dating any guy or scott doing it. i know since all new x-men #19 that tyke and jean aren't going to be together but it bugs me that marvel chose to make the relationship more toxic. it's one of the reasons some people don't want them together, because everybody specially jean fans feel cheated (some how cyclops fans feel cheated too) and all this bad drama, toxicity and hate could be easily avoided.

i'm tired of going to the jean treat defending scott (he loves her, that's like one of his main character traits in every time universe and life, not wolverine, not beast, not jimmy, not anybody else) and then marvel just keeps throwing this shit. it's like they want jean fans to hate scott and viceversa.

I have been asking White about it. he says he loves jott that they are the endgame but scott can date for a while, this is true but doing it after teasing jean will only make more of her fans hate the relationship and scott. I don't want scott to look like a douchbag or jott to look like somekind of abusive relationship to make any other relationship they have look good.

https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...30792280334336

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I have been asking White about it. he says he loves jott that they are the endgame but scott can date for a while, this is true but doing it after teasing jean will only make more of her fans hate the relationship and scott. I don't want scott to look like a douchbag or jott to look like somekind of abusive relationship to make any other relationship they have look good.

https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...30792280334336
    It won't load for me. Any chance you can quote it rather than link?

Nevermind. It finally loaded.

But not making either Scott or Jean to be the douche will be pretty easy. If they remain close friends despite seeing other people it will go a long ways. The foundation of Scott and Jean's romance has always been the deep freindship between them, which has not always been shown with all the romance and triangle hijinks.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 06-12-2018 at 01:34 PM.

I asked him:
    "Why do you guys hate Jean/Scott, it looked like they finally were going to be together but now everybody is going to fell cheated again. Why can't you guys just let them be together for a while?"
    and white replied:

"I love Jean/Scott."

then i said:

"but why do they need more love triangles? they only make people hate the relationship."

and he said:

"Scott is a young guy, let him date a little. We all know he marries Jean."