Page 147 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 3695

Read this. It's fun!

Part-1
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2362105...n-At-All-Times

Part-2, this is not complete, but u will enjoy it.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2557561...en-of-the-Atom

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Jean's feelings and thoughts about Scott are so beautiful, I always imagined Jean as a girl who writes a diary, even though in X-men First Class they all write a kind of diary. Is that Jubilee?

News surrounding the O5 is starting to heat up with Extermination and that's sure to have some implications for O5 Cyclops and O5 Jean. It may end up having implications for adult Cyclops and Jean as well, given that time travel is involved. It's hard to say what the implications are. For the moment, it looks like Extermination may end up being the story that sends the O5 X-men back to the past. That may or may not have a major impact on the timeline and Cyclops/Jean, by default. It may also create a situation where Cyclops is completely absent from all X-books in any form, which does not bode well for the relationship. But I doubt Cyclops will stay dead. Considering both Hulk and Black Widow came back to life after dying in Civil War II, I can't see Marvel keeping Cyclops dead for too long, especially when he's got a role in the upcoming Dark Phoenix movie. It may still be a while, but I think he'll be back. What that will mean for the Cyclops/Jean relationship is hard to say.

Interestingly enough, it got a mention in a recent interview with Ed Brisson. This is what he had to say:

What’s it like writing them? Which of their character dynamics have you enjoyed most?

I’m deep into writing the series and still not over the elation of writing the Original Five. These are characters I’ve loved since childhood, and it feels completely surreal to be here telling their story.

At this point, I’m really enjoying playing with the complicated relationship between Jean and Scott. It’s a tough one to navigate, but also one that means a lot to a lot of people — even though it has changed dramatically since the Original Five came back in 2012.
    It's hard to know what this implies, but it's somewhat unavoidable. The Cyclops/Jean relationship has been a pretty significant plot since All-New X-men. It has really picked up steam in X-men Blue. So this could mean any number of things. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope it means something good.
    He mentioned in his first interview that one of the main changes of the teen O5 was that jeen and tyke werent a couple. He mentioned here again that their relationship is complicated and has changed a lot from were it started.

Jeen/Tyke story so far consist on trying to evade their relationship but they still have the occasional tease. I hope they embrace it before going back to their time (if that happens).

Regarding adult cyclops return. I don't know were i stand. I would love to see jean and scott together again after so many years, it could be good to show that their relationship is more than bad love drama but i dont think he is coming back, and even if he does there are so many things to work out before like the whole thing with emma. That could bring another unnecessary love triangle and enrage the four guys on these boards that think that jott is all about scott. I don't know what will happen and i hope whatever occurs benefits first Jean and Scott but also their relationship.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-14-2018 at 05:13 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Honestly I don't mind the 05 relationship being complicated, as long as they get together when the adult version returns.

I think in Extermination we may get some flashback of HCT, hope it is related to adult Jean. It will help a lot.

Fantastic Member

CBR: So Ed, you’ve been working in the world of X-Men on solo books like Cable and Old Man Logan for a while now. How does it feel to be given a high profile X-Men event like Extermination?

Ed Brisson: Nerve wracking, to say the least. Pretty sure I’m not going to sleep the week leading up to the release.

The goal of Extermination is to bring the story of the Original Five X-Men that started in 2012 with All-New X-Men #1 to its conclusion. I think it’s been understood for a while now that they need to go back to their own time. This story hammers home the how and why of it. We get into the implications of why them being here is a bad idea for the long term.
    Doesn't this mean that O5 go home? Also, in October from Extermination maybe a new event will take place. It doesn't seem illogical for Cyke to return now for me. Image if Uncanny first Arc is Search for Cyclops II.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    I think in Extermination we may get some flashback of HCT, hope it is related to adult Jean. It will help a lot.
    I would like that.

Honestly considering how things seems to be changing around, i think that is pretty possible to see Jott again soon, Marvel seems interested in having a try with classic couples again, they gave Renew Your Vows to Peter/MJ and now they migth getting back together in Spencer run (crossing fingers), also Gambit and Rogue are married. A triangle woth Wolverine migth be less than likely considering that they resurrected his most popular love interest.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Honestly considering how things seems to be changing around, i think that is pretty possible to see Jott again soon, Marvel seems interested in having a try with classic couples again, they gave Renew Your Vows to Peter/MJ and now they migth getting back together in Spencer run (crossing fingers), also Gambit and Rogue are married. A triangle woth Wolverine migth be less than likely considering that they resurrected his most popular love interest.
    I dont have anything againts Jean/Logan, if it happens i thinks its cool if we dont have a love triangle.
    Sometimes i feel that some jean fans blame scott or jott for everything and that makes me sad, because im a jean fan and i think it was beautiful.

In other news, there were some interesting things on twitter today but i don't want to get my hopes up.

I asked Brevoort about teen jean/scott and he said that there are some possibilites for them in blue yet.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TomBrevoo...77844512800768

This is somewhat related but i think it could be cute
    https://mobile.twitter.com/304grey_f...15754876014592

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I dont have anything againts Jean/Logan, if it happens i thinks its cool if we dont have a love triangle.
    Sometimes i feel that some jean fans blame scott or jott for everything and that makes me sad, because im a jean fan and i think it was beautiful.

In other news, there were some interesting things on twitter today but i don't want to get my hopes up.

I asked Brevoort about teen jean/scott and he said that there are some possibilites for them in blue yet.

Sounds good, hopefully it pays off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Even if they dont reunite in 616, I want Marvel to give us a Renew Your Vows type of ongoing featuring the lost years of Jean and Scott married and raising young Nathan, as seen in Cable

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Gotta love answers that don't really answer anything. Just buy our comic and maybe it'll happen.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Gotta love answers that don't really answer anything. Just buy our comic and maybe it'll happen.
    I hear ya! The only reason I even have Marvel titles in my pull list is for the sole purpose of waiting for Scott and Jean to get back together. And I know I've just been a sucker putting money in Marvel's deep pockets. But Scott/Jean mean so much to me. A part of me is worried that they'll bring back Cyclops just to pair him up with Emma again. At that point, I'll probably just drop X-Men for good.

Interesting, but not too surprising. We've seen O5 Cyclops and O5 Jean share plenty of cute moments since X-men Blue began. I have a feeling we'll get a few more before it ends. I also love the idea of more interactions with Cable. I think they should get a least one nice moment before they go back.

It's sometimes easy to overlook because time travel is involved, but Cyclops and Jean Grey actually did raise a family together. They weren't just a couple, like the many others we've seen in X-men and throughout Marvel. They actually raised a child together. That's a level very few couples who aren't the Richards family get to do. And I think that means something. It also shows just how deep their relationship runs. I hope we get to see more of that depth, especially once the Dark Phoenix movie comes out.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Jean and Scott