Page 160 of 247 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3695
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Yeah, I get what you're saying. So much of the events in both X-men Blue and Venomized have established major depth between Tyke and Jeen. But he only had a single scene with Bloodstorm and there really wasn't much to it. I get the sense it was put in there to add a little weigh to what happened to her. It was a bit forced, but it worked and again, these are teenagers. Jeen has admitted openly that she finds other boys cute. That's how teenagers are. I don't think it does anything to degrade their connection. I hope they share some good moments in the coming issues.
    I'm more curious about the hooded character reveal and what that means. 2nd issue can't come soon enough

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I think it was a bit unnecessary to kill bloodstorm but i'm honestly glad she is not getting in the way anymore.
    hopeful this was the last thing we see of tyke/bloodstorm.

Anything JOTT related in astonishing annual?

I think the brief moment were you see she still cares about him was enough. Otherwise people will just complain that all her character and relatiosnhip is about Scott. apparently so many fans forgot all the times he mourned her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think it was a bit unnecessary to kill bloodstorm but i'm honestly glad she is not getting in the way anymore.
    Some people will take as OMG ANOTHER WOMAN FRIDGED BECAUSE OF SATAN SUMMERS THANKS CYCLOPS YOU MONSTER

But it's pretty clear Marvel is cleaning house and most alternate reality people will just be terminated.

BANNED

Some people will take as OMG ANOTHER WOMAN FRIDGED BECAUSE OF SATAN SUMMERS THANKS CYCLOPS YOU MONSTER

But it's pretty clear Marvel is cleaning house and most alternate reality people will just be terminated.

I honestly take that as a joke but i know there are people who don't do it that way.

I believe both Bloodstorm and Jimmy were put in blue only as love interest for tyke and jeen. if they stayed longer the relationships would have been fleshed out more, with sadly another love triangle were jott losses. but thanks franklin richards that didn't happen.

If the sole purpose of bloodstorm and jimmy was to be love interest, it doesn't surprise me they were going to dissapear. the difference is that jimmy is a wolverine and the token of the ultimate x-men on 616 so he can survive without jeen and the o5. which sadly is not true for bloodstorm.

i seriously really love jott but killing someone for a ship is wrong, it was horrible when happened with jean, is what happens with cyclops now and it would suck if it happens to emma.

I think the brief moment were you see she still cares about him was enough. Otherwise people will just complain that all her character and relatiosnhip is about Scott. apparently so many fans forgot all the times he mourned her.

So youre not nervous about Bloodstorm anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So youre not nervous about Bloodstorm anymore?
    Not anymore,finally i can rest in peace.
    I complained so much i'm almost ashamed for it.

I hope that we can have some Jott now, without bloodstorm and Jimmy around to complicate things. I don't like that Jean says to Cable my son and some issues ago she said to Rachel that she was not her daughter, I would like to see a better relationship for the summer family. As a joke souldn't Rachel change her last name to summer to redeem her dad now?
    Last edited by keeper444; 08-15-2018 at 10:26 AM.

Ed Brisson said we will get something. it could be something huge and meaningfull or small and irrelevant, i hope that they at least kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    I hope that we can have some Jott now, without bloodstorm and Jimmy around to complicate things. I don't like that Jean says to Cable my son and some issues ago she said to Rachel that she was not her daughter, I would like to see a better relationship for the summer family. As a joke souldn't Rachel change her last name to summer to redeem her dad now?
    I think its best to ignore everything in Gold

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    although I don't agree with it, technically Nathan is son of Jean (616) whereas Rachel is not. Jean had the memories of Nathan's births from Maddy and she also raised him.

I don't agree with the death of Bloodstorm, I am almost sure that this story will focus more on Jeen and Tyke. and personally I think it was unnecessary to kill Ororo, it's as if we thought that Jean and Scott can't be together while Logan or Emma lives.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I don't agree with the death of Bloodstorm, I am almost sure that this story will focus more on Jeen and Tyke. and personally I think it was unnecessary to kill Ororo, it's as if we thought that Jean and Scott can't be together while Logan or Emma lives.
    The first issue of Extermination has done more for Scott than the entirety of Blue. I'm sure that by the end of this I'll be throwing darts at a picture of Cullen Bunn.

If Bunn had put Scott and Jean together it would have been bad considering how useless he made Scott in his run - the guy's only purpose was to get kidnapped and hurt for Jean to get worried over, and that's a pretty bad pairing when used that way. Golden Age girlfriends (which Tyke had become a rule 63 version of) aren't good characters - I can forgive it in the 1950's because that medium was new, and that era doesn't have many decent love interests even in novels, much less comics, but there is no excuse for it today.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 08-15-2018 at 11:17 AM.