Page 172 of 247 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3695

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I understand, but the one from the end of Apocalypse covers too much of the face - emoting is hard enough without the eyes, it's going to be even harder with half the cheeks gone under a mask too. Cyclops doesn't have the nifty eye expression mask like Deadpool or Spider-Man.
    While true, I feel like when you have a character like that, it's best to go all the way, rather than trying to show skin that isn't going to play much part anyway. Honestly, I kind of want to have Cyclops with the visor and Winter Soldier type mask.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    While true, I feel like when you have a character like that, it's best to go all the way, rather than trying to show skin that isn't going to play much part anyway. Honestly, I kind of want to have Cyclops with the visor and Winter Soldier type mask.
    The one from X2 was really good. Too bad they aren't re-using that.

BANNED

I understand, but the one from the end of Apocalypse covers too much of the face - emoting is hard enough without the eyes, it's going to be even harder with half the cheeks gone under a mask too. Cyclops doesn't have the nifty eye expression mask like Deadpool or Spider-Man.
    What???????

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    It almost feels like they saw Apocalypse's last scene and went, "Oh wait. This looks too cool! We can't have that! Go take some of the most boring costumes from comics and turn them into hideous jump suits. And also, give Scott a generic-ass visor. We definitely can't have him look too cool."

I'm sorry, but sometimes it really feels like they want to intentionally sabotage this.
    the same thing I was thinking

Maybe you're right, but I think it was not that big either

The one from X2 was really good. Too bad they aren't re-using that.
    Yep, it was really good.
    I also don't like Scott's glasses in Apocalypse, the glasses that James Marsden used were much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Dark Phoenix

Great moment! Looks like we'll get way more than we got in X3 with Cyclops/Jean. He shows up more in this trailer than he did over the entire course of X3, which is pretty promising.

Makes me wonder if this scene is him trying to save her or them saying goodbye. In either case, it shows that this movie might actually try to capture the emotional weight of the Phoenix Saga. And I couldn't be more excited.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Dark Phoenix

J: "It's better this way. Clean. Quick. Final."
    S: "No, Jean, don't do this! "
    J: "I love you, Scott. A part of me will always be with you."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Great moment! Looks like we'll get way more than we got in X3 with Cyclops/Jean. He shows up more in this trailer than he did over the entire course of X3, which is pretty promising.

Makes me wonder if this scene is him trying to save her or them saying goodbye. In either case, it shows that this movie might actually try to capture the emotional weight of the Phoenix Saga. And I couldn't be more excited.
    At the very least, Kinberg & co. are making an attempt to give Jott its proper due. More people will see this movie than have ever or will ever read the comics so, if nothing else, Scott and Jean's story will have finally been told to the masses, locking it in as part of the popular conception of the characters and the X-Men mythos. If Kinberg & co. do their job well, they'll cement Jott's status in pop culture as the epic fantasy romance it was intended to be.

Regardless, the Jott haters and anti-shippers can eat it.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    At the very least, Kinberg & co. are making an attempt to give Jott its proper due. More people will see this movie than have ever or will ever read the comics so, if nothing else, Scott and Jean's story will have finally been told to the masses, locking it in as part of the popular conception of the characters and the X-Men mythos. If Kinberg & co. do their job well, they'll cement Jott's status in pop culture as the epic fantasy romance it was intended to be.

Regardless, the Jott haters and anti-shippers can eat it.
    the weird thing is that was what last stand made for Jean/Logan. I'm not attacking the couple but they have very little story in the actaul comicbooks. Many people ship it because that was the pair the movies pushed.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    the weird thing is that was what last stand made for Jean/Logan. I'm not attacking the couple but they have very little story in the actaul comicbooks. Many people ship it because that was the pair the movies pushed.
    ...and yet, as we saw in Days of Future Past, Jean ended up with Scott, anyway.

The film franchise's big failing thus far with regard to Jott has been in not showing why she keeps choosing him over Logan. They've never explained what it is that Scott has, that he does for her, that Logan doesn't. Dark Phoenix looks set to remedy just that.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Love it! I hope we get to see a lot of scenes with them together. They have a lot more spark between them than Famke and James, and I hope they take advantage of that. It seems like Cyclops is one of the few people on Jean's side, and that make me happy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Sorry,but they weren't a couple,so can't really attack them.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I'm a Scott and Jean shipper.

BANNED

It seems Hank, Storm and Kurt will join Magneto brotherhood after mystique dies, and Cyke will be the only one of the X-Men that'll stand for Jean. Hopefully they'll get to ride into the sunset together