Page 194 of 247 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3695
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

This was cute. Sometimes people forget that Jean and Scott are supposed to really love each other but with all the drama since morrison is easy to forget that.
    myheart.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This was cute. Sometimes people forget that Jean and Scott are supposed to really love each other but with all the drama since morrison is easy to forget that.
    myheart.jpg
    I don't think anyone has forgotten that recently lol. But yeah.

BANNED

myheart.jpg
    Too bad that we're getting MIMIC X JEAN starting next issue. Man, it will be a mess renaming all these threads. Poor mods.

(I joke, but this wouldn't surprise me coming from Marvel).

myheart.jpg
    Agreed! This was a nice little moment, one that reaffirmed how much Jean cares about Scott, regardless of timelines or circumstances. It made the ending that much more impactful.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Mighty Member

myheart.jpg
    That’s just sweet!
    N marvel better not go with this “mimic” thing I kept on hearing about. It will retcon Jott love, and Scott’s legacy. FOH marvel.

PS; I hope colourist would colour jeans hair as red than orange.

Jott moments with Tyke are meaningless.

Scott and Jean was a relationship of equals who became more than the sum of their parts when together. Tyke, however, has been nothing more than an anchor around Jeen's neck, the guy who gets constantly taken out for her to have something to worry about.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post

Scott and Jean was a relationship of equals who became more than the sum of their parts when together. Tyke, however, has been nothing more than an anchor around Jeen's neck, the guy who gets constantly taken out for her to have something to worry about.
    I agree. Tyke is just ... a simp.

Fantastic Member

myheart.jpg
    I loved this so much! Jean loves Scott deeply after everything they've throught. That's true love.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Too bad that we're getting MIMIC X JEAN starting next issue. Man, it will be a mess renaming all these threads. Poor mods.

Marvel just trying once again the schock value method...

Like it or not, Tyke and Cyke in the end are the same person. In the end Tyke will grow to be Cyke. I don't like the way he is portrayed too but the moments with old Jean are not meaningless...

myheart.jpg
    I really love this!! aww

Wait, what!? it is possible that it was Mimic who died and not Scott but the change will have been made at the last moment.

you are looking at it the wrong way. It means more to Jean then Jean and Scott as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    you are looking at it the wrong way. It means more to Jean then Jean and Scott as a couple.
    See I could see this... if there was any indication that Tyke would ever be Cyclops. But he has shown exactly zero of the traits of ANY Cyclops, minus the appearance and powers. Unless his training with the original X-Men in the original timeline completely rewrote his entire personality (*side glance at Xavier?*), Jean may as well be talking to a Cyclops cosplayer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I really love this!! aww

Wait, what!? it is possible that it was Mimic who died and not Scott but the change will have been made at the last moment.
    Oh, it's definitely Mimic. It's just a bad cliffhanger.

I'm still wondering why the cover of issue 5 was treated as spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    See I could see this... if there was any indication that Tyke would ever be Cyclops. But he has shown exactly zero of the traits of ANY Cyclops, minus the appearance and powers. Unless his training with the original X-Men in the original timeline completely rewrote his entire personality (*side glance at Xavier?*), Jean may as well be talking to a Cyclops cosplayer.
    She might as well be but it doesnt matter. Jean isnt in love with teen Scott; she doesnt want him nor does she have any delusions about who he is. He does look exactly like the man she loved and even if he doesnt have the same personality, of course she'd be affected at the sight of him possibly dying. Her Scott died before she returned and when she got her memories, he died again. She didnt really get a chance to grieve as she had to pick herself up and move forward. Her interaction with the teen was a subtle glance into how she still feels and the only other person this would have been appropriate with was Cable, but he's dead. I thought it was a decent enough Jean moment
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-31-2018 at 05:14 PM.

Incredible Member

I'm out of the loop. What does MIMIC X JEAN mean?

Forget the question. I looked at the EXTERMINATION 4 thread.
    Last edited by lancer; 10-31-2018 at 06:40 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    I'm out of the loop. What does MIMIC X JEAN mean?
    Many people think that Tyke died and Marvel will send Mimic back in time as Scott's replacement. It's just a theory but there are people already joking with it.