Page 237 of 247 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 3695
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    At the very least, a big thanks for letting us see your art. My fave has to be the "Marvel Love" one.
    Thanks, that was my most expensive commission ever but probably my favorite as I had the most input aside from I want scott and Jean

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Zac Thompson said he is a Jean/Scott shipper and that he will always be, he also said the relationship will be serious business not limited to the AU though. Hope that means that he isn't going to crap on jott to make the other relationship look cool, because i already have enough with Morrison's toxic legacy making literally any other relationship they have look better.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    yep great issue, shame we'll already have to see Jean with someone in else in a few weeks
    The problem is not Jean dating someone else. The problem is that is almost at the same time that Jean and Scott could finally have a serious talk after 14 years. It kind of crosses both things in a bad way
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 12-21-2018 at 07:16 PM.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Zac Thompson said he is a Jean/Scott shipper and that he will always be, he also said the relationship will be serious business not limited to the AU though. Hope that means that he isn't going to crap on jott to make the other relationship look cool, because i already have enough with Morrison's toxic legacy making literally any other relationship they have look better.

The problem is not Jean dating someone else. The problem is that is almost at the same time that Jean and Scott could finally have a serious talk after 14 years. It kind of crosses both things in a bad way
    If there is a plus side, when has it ever been easy for them as a couple? I don't see how they wouldn't be able to sort out this mess considering the past.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Christmas at Summers.

Art by Oliver Pulumbarit.

Mighty Member

Oh well, Marvel writing hasn’t been good lately. So maybe them not getting back together is better for now.
    Would rather seem them apart with good storylines then together with bad storylines. I already know they will shoehorn drama ... sooo, I’d rather see them as the receiving ends then the victims if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    If there is a plus side, when has it ever been easy for them as a couple? I don't see how they wouldn't be able to sort out this mess considering the past.
    Agreed. True love will always win and it should be earned.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Christmas at Summers.

Aww!! Love this. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Christmas at Summers.

Nice festive pic. Thanks for sharing it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Ugh, we've all just gotta band together to oppose that ship when the time comes and make sure it gets no fans lol

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Ugh, we've all just gotta band together to oppose that ship when the time comes and make sure it gets no fans lol
    Hahah xD count me in.

BANNED

What if she's dating the Scott of that universe?

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I don't think there's such thing as a Scott counterpart on Age of X-Man. It seems like it's gonna be more of a House of M situation, where the people from 616 gets put into an alternate reality made with reality warping. Everything about Uncanny from #11 onwards seems to imply that those characters are some of the only mutants left in the main world.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't think there's such thing as a Scott counterpart on Age of X-Man. It seems like it's gonna be more of a House of M situation, where the people from 616 gets put into an alternate reality made with reality warping. Everything about Uncanny from #11 onwards seems to imply that those characters are some of the only mutants left in the main world.
    There's a Summers academy, so unless someone decided to name something after Havok (ha!), there's the chance that a version of Scott Summers is around in the age of X man, now that'd be a surprise and a twist

BANNED

Doubtful, if the Summers Institute, which is the best name ever for a mutant school, is named after Scott, he's someone respected at the same level as Nate's X-Men. Nate created a world where love is against the law, whoever Jean's banging, her relationship has to be a transgression and dating the literal father of X-Jesus would hardly happen in this kind of story. Her boyfriend might be an enemy of the regime or something.

There's a Summers academy, so unless someone decided to name something after Havok (ha!), there's the chance that a version of Scott Summers is around in the age of X man, now that'd be a surprise and a twist
    Or more likely that Scott is dead, hence the school being named in his honor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Doubtful, if the Summers Institute, which is the best name ever for a mutant school, is named after Scott, he's someone respected at the same level as Nate's X-Men. Nate created a world where love is against the law, whoever Jean's banging, her relationship has to be a transgression and dating the literal father of X-Jesus would hardly happen in this kind of story. Her boyfriend might be an enemy of the regime or something.
    Enemy of the regime? Daddy of the Jesus? I think it'd be great or interesting if nate created his ideal father while at the same time using him as someone that could bring down his regime in case he did wrong

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Interesting, if that's the case then fans of a particular thread might be made very happy. Although, it makes me very curious as to the consequences of this Age of X.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia