Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247
Results 3,691 to 3,695 of 3695
    Fantastic Member

It's possible, it's been a while since I've read those stories. But Thomas mentions in "Carmilla" a horror comic some things that he planned for Jean and Scott out of panel and among them was the one that shared department.
    carmilla1zs.jpg

Incredible Member

So, that is a horror comic that Thomas wrote? He talks about his plans for them inside another comic? Or in an interview about that comic? Read a whole bunch of comics that Roy Thomas wrote. but this sure wasn't one of them.

Anyway, interesting plans if he said it. I'll tell you one thing. I'd buy that they had an apartment together before I bought X FACTOR saying the butte in UXM 132 was the first time. I don't deny the canon since they said it. I mean I had a hard time buying what I saw as somewhat of a retcon. If someone had come along and decided that Peter and Gwen never had sex, I'd find that a stretch as well. Back then you just didn't see those panels. Even with married couple like Reed and Sue. That didn't mean they weren't having sex.

Fantastic Member

t's an interview published in that comic.

I had the intention of looking for that interview and the book that mentions the changes made in the characters but you are right, is not part of the canon.

591.jpg
    592.jpg

His protective gf Jean & damsel in distress Scott.