Page 4 of 247 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Gotta catch up on x-factor, there was a lot of scott/jean angst in the early issues, right?
    There was a lot of Scott not coming out and telling Jean what he did when she 'died.' Sometimes to the point of wanting to reach through the page and choke him myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

That's actually from Wolverine and the X-Men for some reason lol.
    Thanks, I loved this cover, the old cyclops and the future jeen had a lot of chemestry. I loved the beginning of the event having teen jean and cyclops escaping together, however I feel that they should have explored in more detail what made teen jean change her mind so easy. At one point I thought that it had to do with the death of teen cyclops, but it was never explained.

Speaking of Children of the Atom had the most truthful line ever.

Wolverine: She's not our Jean.

Cyclops: She was never your Jean. TRUTH.

The insinuation that Jean and Logan were some love story is laughable and created when they released the movies. Jean and Scott loved each other from day one and shared their very thoughts with other an intimacy most people could never stand and would fear. Logan would never want Jean to know his darkest thoughts Scott shared everything. Jean loved Logan as a friend just like Storm and had an attraction but she never wanted him she only wanted Scott and this fan fiction love story created by the X-Men movies and Morrison's Run was false and I loved that line because it was pure truth.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

those two remind me of jean and scott, lol (someone could make a fan art of that picture with the costumes, that would be epic)

finally ill catch up with x men 92 #5 only for scott and jean
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post

The insinuation that Jean and Logan were some love story is laughable and created when they released the movies. Jean and Scott loved each other from day one and shared their very thoughts with other an intimacy most people could never stand and would fear. Logan would never want Jean to know his darkest thoughts Scott shared everything. Jean loved Logan as a friend just like Storm and had an attraction but she never wanted him she only wanted Scott and this fan fiction love story created by the X-Men movies and Morrison's Run was false and I loved that line because it was pure truth.
    Honestly, Wolverine from movies took away too much from Scott. From his love interest to his father/son; teacher/student relationship with Professor X. But X-Movies in general made a lot of mistakes, crashing every character not called Wolverine/Magneto/Xavier.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I love Scott and Jean. Scott is one of my top favorites, and Jean is right up there as well.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Materiel View Post
    There was a lot of Scott not coming out and telling Jean what he did when she 'died.' Sometimes to the point of wanting to reach through the page and choke him myself.
    Awww X-Factor. The soapiest of the x-line. Several arcs were run entirely on someone not telling someone something that they desperately needed to. Classic Claremont & Simonson.

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    I do, if you can't tell by my avatar, lol
    Here are some pieces I've commissioned of them

Those are sweet!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by andresdavidmr View Post
    Scott and Emma >>>>>>>>>>>
    Emma is cool too, but I like Jean with Scott better.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Sure do!
    My own commissions:

Those are really cool too!

Oh, wow! These are all fantastic! How do you guys get these commissions? Are they expensive?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post

heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Scott and Jean may not be together anymore, but they are my #1 favorite Marvel couple.
    Reed and Sue are my favorite couple, but Scott and Jean would be next. They were made for each other.

Incredible Member

With a far better Teen Jean than the current.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Since we're talking about Jeen and Tyke already...

I love this moment. The art makes it so beautiful and romantic.
    Agreed. Sorrentino's art is amazing