Page 51 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    I don't mind Alex especially after Marvel changed him to blonde lol. I'm not a Maddie fan either except when she was the Goblin Queen because I liked her hair and outfit then. Otherwise, she's a very weak incarnation of Jean. The weakest in fact.
    The only time i liked maddie was when she was trolling jeen and got sucker punch for saying cyke loved her more then jean lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    The only time i liked maddie was when she was trolling jeen and got sucker punch for saying cyke loved her more then jean lol
    Haha that's pretty funny considering she knows the real truth and openly admitted in the Sisterhood arc that Scott always liked her better when she was Jean.

Haha that's pretty funny considering she knows the real truth and openly admitted in the Sisterhood arc that Scott always liked her better when she was Jean.
    ohh yeah another time was when she slept with cyke pretending to be Emma. Cyke seem to like that version of Emma more but it was actually maddie

BANNED

ohh yeah another time was when she slept with cyke pretending to be Emma. Cyke seem to like that version of Emma more but it was actually maddie
    Yes, it proves that Scott was only able to get it off when he thought he was with Jean. Since Maddie was pretending to be Emma pretending to be Maddie. And to think there's a whole fandom for this ship that basically never even existed except as a corrupted variant of Jott.

Yes, it proves that Scott was only able to get it off when he thought he was with Jean. Since Maddie was pretending to be Emma pretending to be Maddie. And to think there's a whole fandom for this ship that basically never even existed except as a corrupted variant of Jott.
    I view Emma as arm candy and Jean as cyke equal, is how the writers wrote it i think.

Some say Jott was boring and blah blah but it was not boring for me, I been waiting a long time to see them together again that when i heard the 05 where back I began picking up books again. Jeen's interaction with Cyke was in some way cute exp when she hit on him lol but he took it like a boss and turn her down.

BANNED

I view Emma as arm candy and Jean as cyke equal, is how the writers wrote it i think.

Some say Jott was boring and blah blah but it was not boring for me, I been waiting a long time to see them together again that when i heard the 05 where back I began picking up books again. Jeen's interaction with Cyke was in some way cute exp when she hit on him lol but he took it like a boss and turn her down.
    You're completely correct in your view there.

The people who say Jott are boring only feel that way because they have soured on life, because of their own pathetic love lives. They couldn't find true love with a soulmate themselves, so they can't bear to look for it in fiction either, because it brings up all that past pain back. The same pain they no doubt are responsible for themselves. It's quite funny really, how much they hate Jott and hand-waive it away as "boring" or "predictable," when deep down inside, they would do anything to have a little bit of that "boring" or "predictable" for themselves. My favorite excuse now is that soulmates are a concept of the patriarchy lol. This coming from the same fandom that thinks sleeping their way to the top is feminism. It's people like them that feed the patriarchy.

The people who say Jott are boring only feel that way because they have soured on life, because of their own pathetic love lives. They couldn't find true love with a soulmate themselves, so they can't bear to look for it in fiction either, because it brings up all that past pain back. The same pain they no doubt are responsible for themselves. It's quite funny really, how much they hate Jott and hand-waive it away as "boring" or "predictable," when deep down inside, they would do anything to have a little bit of that "boring" or "predictable" for themselves. My favorite excuse now is that soulmates are a concept of the patriarchy lol. This coming from the same fandom that thinks sleeping their way to the top is feminism. It's people like them that feed the patriarchy.
    Not a fan of how writers did this to Emma and didn't cared how bad it would look for cyke. Their though was ohhh cool Cyke gets the hot blond. Did they even bother to read Jott pass i say nope. It felt like a fanfiction made only to make Cyke be the man but nahhh he gets so much hate for this from fan's.

I wish they fix this and make it go away and Jean and Cyke can finally be happy

BANNED

Not a fan of how writers did this to Emma and didn't cared how bad it would look for cyke. Their though was ohhh cool Cyke gets the hot blond. Did they even bother to read Jott pass i say nope. It felt like a fanfiction made only to make Cyke be the man but nahhh he gets so much hate for this from fan's.

I wish they fix this and make it go away and Jean and Cyke can finally be happy
    Morrison basically was fanfiction. Hopefully Jean will burn it away the same way she did to the Here Comes Tomorrow timeline.

Morrison basically was fanfiction. Hopefully Jean will burn it away the same way she did to the Here Comes Tomorrow timeline.
    hopefully and we get this Rachel and the other nate lol

1kids.jpg

BANNED

hopefully and we get this Rachel and the other nate lol

1kids.jpg
    Yes, Nathan can go back to his real name of Christopher. And we can have Nate with him. So Rachel, Christopher, and Nate.

Yes, Nathan can go back to his real name of Christopher. And we can have Nate with him. So Rachel, Christopher, and Nate.
    Then we can finally get rid of old rachel and the other nate. Keep the kids around and let them have adventures mostly trolling Maddie lol

BANNED

Then we can finally get rid of old rachel and the other nate. Keep the kids around and let them have adventures mostly trolling Maddie lol
    Maddie shouldn't even be remembered at this point. She should be as relevant today as Little 'Ro, Revanche, and Carol Danvers in control of Rogue's body are.

And she comes out swinging. Just when I think you can't escalate any further we get this post.

But yes I agree for the most part that people who struggle to appreciate their relationship are probably bitter and disillusioned by a bad experience or just never had something like this period. Of course I would have said it more diplomatically .

Maddie shouldn't even be remembered at this point. She should be as relevant today as Little 'Ro, Revanche, and Carol Danvers in control of Rogue's body are.
    Except for Cable. Maddie had a rough ride. She didn't handle it well but she wasn't dealt particularly good cards either. It wasn't her fault why she was created or what she was created for.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    And she comes out swinging. Just when I think you can't escalate any further we get this post.

But yes I agree for the most part that people who struggle to appreciate their relationship are probably bitter and disillusioned by a bad experience or just never had something like this period. Of course I would have said it more diplomatically .
    I was hoping you'd see this post actually just for your frank reaction to it.

I think I spoke the truth and since this is a matter very dear to me, I wanted to not hold back even a bit. I gets tiring to hear people denigrate Scott/Jean or Reed/Sue for being fuddy-duddies, when that is anything but the truth. They have no grasp of the couples and just dismiss them because they see them as Marvel's two oldest couples so clearly they must be stale and boring.

I've been bitter in life like anyone else, but I don't let that negatively affect how I view fiction. If anything, I want to see other couples prevail (real and fictional) so that the world has a little more happiness and joy, since heaven knows that we have been devoid of that lately.