Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Last edited by juan678; 04-27-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I like how Kitty's face looks hard and tough but it's like incorporeal actually. Weird contrast.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

At least someone remembers the NXM HAVE been in combat for a change. Seriously, those kids have more than earned their stripes.

Actually.......that squad of X-Men could get their own book and I'd read it:

Indra, Anole, Armor, Shark-Girl, Genesis, No-Girl, Rockslide, and Triage.

A diverse team, in the race, gender, and sexuality subsets.

BANNED

But why? If we're going to put these Young mutants in give them their OWN book. Then have Kitty give them missions they shouldn't be interfering with the Main Teams missions. *sigh* and why do they even need help? LOL

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    But why? If we're going to put these Young mutants in give them their OWN book. Then have Kitty give them missions they shouldn't be interfering with the Main Teams missions. *sigh* and why do they even need help? LOL
    I get why they need help. They're short handed and two of their team members were taken out the last time they fought the Brotherhood. Magma is one of their own, and even if she's being forced to do all this she still knows how the X-Men operate. But let's be honest - Kitty should have shut them down when it became clear that she was short handed and instead went off to someone else. Like, I dunno, Iceman and Magik probably?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Someone tell Guggenheim that Kitty does not have the same joyless no-nonsense clenched ass personality as Cyclops.
    Being leader means you have to set an example. I mean, if you want Magik to be "edgy", why can't Kitty be "edgy' also?

Wait Hold on. You have a clone of Apocalypse with real combat experience and a huge power set and you're not taking him along to help? Why does no one exploit the major potential here? Even hopeless downgraded his powers to just stretching (and severly downplayed the character too in favor of the Ohgodwhyaretheystillhere Five) whereas in WATXM and Uncanny X-Force Evan clearly is a skilled combatant with multiple powers. Why is he being ignored?
    "Luck doesn't exist. There are no such things as coincidences. Anything can be rationalized, logic is essential, sense is irrelevant."
    -Future Evil Dictator. Or just me.

All New All Different Marvel Pull List: Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Spider Gwen, Ms. Marvel, Deadpool, Agents of Shield

Obviously Marvel can just have all of my money at this point in time.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TruDivination View Post
    Wait Hold on. You have a clone of Apocalypse with real combat experience and a huge power set and you're not taking him along to help? Why does no one exploit the major potential here? Even hopeless downgraded his powers to just stretching (and severly downplayed the character too in favor of the Ohgodwhyaretheystillhere Five) whereas in WATXM and Uncanny X-Force Evan clearly is a skilled combatant with multiple powers. Why is he being ignored?
    I think he is just way too powerful plus authors don't want to get into having to develop him as a potential villian
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Someone tell Guggenheim that Kitty does not have the same joyless no-nonsense clenched ass personality as Cyclops.
    So I wasn't the only one who thought she sounded too much like Cyke.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TruDivination View Post
    It's not only him. They have several powerhouses just sitting around the school.

Seriously, just give me a freaking explanation as to why no one thinks to ask Magik to come fight her old teammate Magma. Teleporting the whole team. Massive offense and defense. Has a better chance at getting through to Amara or at least finding out what's up than anyone else, and they make a point about the X-Men going in without enough manpower. When you have the chance to ask Magik to help and you choose Rockslide instead you deserve to lose.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    So I wasn't the only one who thought she sounded too much like Cyke.
    Kitty's leading a team now. She has to set an example.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    It's not only him. They have several powerhouses just sitting around the school.

Seriously, just give me a freaking explanation as to why no one thinks to ask Magik to come fight her old teammate Magma. Teleporting the whole team. Massive offense and defense. Has a better chance at getting through to Amara or at least finding out what's up than anyone else, and they make a point about the X-Men going in without enough manpower. When you have the chance to ask Magik to help and you choose Rockslide instead you deserve to lose.
    Where's the challenge in that story-wise?
    Last edited by 244; 04-28-2017 at 01:04 AM.

Amazing Member

At least the current writers seem to be remembering these characters exist, for a while i thought we'd never see half of them again tbh.
    Last edited by mutants4life; 04-28-2017 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    Kitty's leading a team now. She has to set an example.
    So is Jeen. But she's not all serious all the time. All leaders should and do have different personalities.