Thread: Batman Beyond

Default Batman Beyond

Anyone else is going to miss the previous Batman Beyond continuity. I really really liked what they did in the last run of Batman Beyond.
    and now I feel sad that the new Batman Beyond comics will have a new continuity.

Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    Anyone else is going to miss the previous Batman Beyond continuity. I really really liked what they did in the last run of Batman Beyond.
    and now I feel sad that the new Batman Beyond comics will have a new continuity.
    Wait, so we get Terry back, Matt became Robin (if only for a short time), and Terry and Damian connected like brothers all for nothing?

Dammit!

I liked what was done in the last run as well, but in fairness I have to point out that it was itself a "new continuity." The post-Future's End Batman Beyond jettisoned the continuity of the pre-Future's End Batman Beyond.

In other words, DC has done this before. DC has never done right by Batman Beyond and there is no reason to think that they ever will. I am just happy to have Terry Batman no matter how many time DC hits the re-set button.
    "Age is not defined by years, but by regrets...I'm an old man now." --Fighting Yank, "Project Superpowers"

I like the world that Jurgens built in Rebirth Batman Beyond.

It was great to see Terry connected to and working with the current Batfam.

I will still give the new series a go though.

Should they do a Batman Beyond movie? So far there is a rumor Keaton is going to play old man Bruce

Do we know for sure that this is a new reboot and not a continuation of some older version?