Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Also lupin the 3rd and detective conan/case closed are in the same world!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong... aren't R.E. Howard's and H.P. Lovecraft's tales in the same universe. They were pen pals or something like that.
    doesn't also the whole marvel universe take place there. (the conan tie in cocmics)

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Btw Lone Ranger and Green Hornet are Great Uncle and Great nephew
    Oh yeah, they definitely share the same universe, both were created y George W. Trendle and Fran Striker for the radio show WXYZ, and eventually reveled as being related.
    The family connection between the Reid's was explored in the 1947 Green Hornet radio episode "To Hot to Handle".

Jump to 7:15 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtyG...youtu.be&t=435

This connection was lost for many years as both properties were sold to different companies, and neither had the rights to reference the other.

More recently Dynamite (again) who secured rights to both under one roof, could finally make full use of this connection in their Lone Ranger Green Hornet crossover, where an ageing Lone Ranger passes the torch to Green Hornet.
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-26-2017 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    X-Files & Millennium. Bring back Millennium pls
    THIS!

The first season of that show is the best season of Television I've ever watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post

The old Adam West Batman and the Green Hornet TV show were connected.

Also Lurch appeared on the show, so Addams Family and Adam West Batman are in the same universe!
    Both were airing on ABC the same year.

Would loved to have seen the whole 66 Addams Family meet the 66 Batman Family

Gomez Addams vs. Bruce Wayne / Batman
    Morticia Addams vs. Catwoman
    Wednesday Addams vs. Barbara Gordon / Batgirl
    Pugsley Addams vs. Dick Grayson / Robin
    Lurch vs. Alfred
    Grandmama vs. Aunt Harriet
    Uncle Fester vs. Commissioner Gordon

Or in another non-canon spin, the ancestor of Bruce Wayne met Zorro...
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-30-2023 at 01:30 PM.

Well, the old Universal Monster movies come to mind, of course. Also Alien Vs Predator.

Freddy Vs Jason also comes to mind, which brings me to this movie Behind The Mask: The Rise Of Leslie Verson in which they've mentioned that Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers and Chucky live in the same universe which would have paved the way for more crossovers. Not to mention that Ash from Evil Dead did fought Freddy and Jason in the comics. Also the Re-Animator.

Hellraiser and the Nightbreed characters crossed over in the comics which would make sense if it's the case with their movies.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Not official I think, but I always assumed that Avatar takes place in the AVP Universe, given that there's an evil company of humans which could be an offshot of Weyland Industries and of course it's directed by James Cameron. Dr. Grace Augustine is probably a cousin of Ellen or Amanda Ripley, given this takes place in 2154, between the events of Alien Isolation and Aliens.

As we mentioned crossovers with Friends earlier, didn't George Clooney's ER character show up in an episode which implies that series is in the same universe as Friends?

^
    Whoever built the Well of the Souls, knew of R2 and 3PO
    That means Han Solo could be Indian Jones' father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-28-2017 at 03:17 AM.

Ben Tennyson & Rex Salazar crossed over.

Was it ever established? I imagine ThunderCats, SilverHawks & TigerSharks existed in the same universe.
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-24-2020 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Another potential "true" shared movie-universe is the worlds and characters of Edgar Rice Burroughs.
    Neither the latest John Carter or Tarzan films were a great success, but the potential is there.

As well as Tarzan and John Carter, adding other characters and concepts from; At the Earth's Core Pellucidar tales, Carson of Venus, and with some time fudging the Land That Time Forgot setting and characters, all work as stand alone films, and can cross over into shared-universe adventures.
    This is the one I would most like to see. I am enjoying Dynamite's "Greatest Adventure," and reading my way through Burroughs' connected novels. While Willingham is working from the concept that Burroughs' entire catalogue is one universe (and it may be), there are 50 that are for sure connected. While the only true crossover novel is "Tarzan at the Earth's Core," other connections include the fictional Burroughs (John Carter's nephew who has encountered David Innes and Carson Napier), Jason Gridley and his Gridley Wave (allowing for communication with Pellucidar and Barsoom). Also, Tarzan and Jane appear in the Custer Family novel "The Eternal Savage." Just with the 50 connected books, there's a ton of great ideas to pluck from.

I mean, c'mon, Hollywood. 2018 marks 100 years of Tarzan films. Why hasn't he fought dinosaurs yet?
    Last edited by MadMikeyD; 11-16-2017 at 09:31 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Narnia and Oz come to mind.
    I was going to mention the "Baumiverse". You see, back in the early 20th century, writer L. Frank Baum was a rather prolific children's fantasy writer. In addition to the various Oz books, he also wrote books like Queen Zixi of Ix, Dot and Tot in Merryland, The Sea Fairies, The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus and American Fairy Tales among probably others. Now, all these books remained largely separate until the book The Road to Oz in which he had Princess Ozma celebrate her birthday with a number of the characters from the other books appearing as guests. Another thing is that he always thought that The Sea Fairies was his best work for children. However, the book wasn't popular enough to spawn a series while there was continuing demand for more Oz books (he had kind of created a monster there). So, he ended up moving the characters from The Sea Fairies into the Oz series so he could keep writing them.

Dragon Ball, One Piece, and lesser known series Toriko. And, yes, this special did happen. Though the Dragon Ball characters were obviously nerfed down quite a bit to make this plausible. And its the second time DB and One Piece crossed over.

Incredible Member

I just had an obvious thought, the greatest shared universe that has ever existed is reality itself.

Japanese Geisha, westerns, native conflicts with each other and later europeans, prehistoric times and survival, the times before man walked the earth and dinosaurs roamed, the space race and ww2 era fighting and conflict, all the same universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    I just had an obvious thought, the greatest shared universe that has ever existed is reality itself.

Japanese Geisha, westerns, native conflicts with each other and later europeans, prehistoric times and survival, the times before man walked the earth and dinosaurs roamed, the space race and ww2 era fighting and conflict, all the same universe.
    ... Nah, too convoluted. No one would ever believe in such a place.

Invincible Member

According to Planetary Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four is a descendant of the Lone Ranger and the Shadow.