Spectacular Member

Default Marvel legacy question

So i lost track with the marvel comics because marvel is so concentrated on movies since the mcu started and were mostly lazy and sjw filled in the comics since the success of the mcu,now i saw some promising things about this relaunch and everyone kinda says its marvel rebirth (a n9d to the awesome dc rebirth) and that it will bring back classic teams and characters to the front lines kinda,do you recommend reading marvel legacy when it comes to see what theyve been doing? Will i be lost with all the cap is hydra thingy?

Quote Originally Posted by Oryo23 View Post
    So i lost track with the marvel comics because marvel is so concentrated on movies since the mcu started and were mostly lazy and sjw filled in the comics since the success of the mcu,now i saw some promising things about this relaunch and everyone kinda says its marvel rebirth (a n9d to the awesome dc rebirth) and that it will bring back classic teams and characters to the front lines kinda,do you recommend reading marvel legacy when it comes to see what theyve been doing? Will i be lost with all the cap is hydra thingy?
    I get the feeling the "cap is hydra thingy" will be resolved when Legacy kicks off, although Steve will probably have to deal with the aftermath of it all (if he's still alive, which I suspect he will). As for the rest, that's pretty much what I plan on doing, as a classic fan. Though your question is hard to answer at this point since we don't have much information about "Legacy". I suggest to stand by and look for new announcement to make up your mind about it. You have a whole summer to wait up for it and find out what it will be about, and who will be involved/brought back, etc...

It's kinda hard right now to recommend something we know next to nothing about

Quote Originally Posted by Oryo23 View Post
    I never get why people say 'SJW' as its a bad thing... thats just me though!

Anyway, as Mary Jay said its hard to recommend an event we really know very little about, but I would say give it a go. It seems like one of the reasons for the event is to try and win back fans like you, what with more classic characters etc. A word of warning though, this will likely not be a culling of any character not 50+ years old. From what I can tell (And what I am hopping) is that this is more of a balancing move, so its bringing classic character back to the front-lines with newer ones such as Ms. Marvel, Amadeus Cho-Hulk, Jane-Thor etc.

Oh, and chances are CapHydra will be done by the time this happens.