View Poll Results: Which Of These X-Men Do You Like More?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pixie

37 42.05%
  • Armor

51 57.95%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Weekly Poll 4-29-17 - Which Of These X-Men Do You Like More?

Please, read this before commenting:
    *For future reference, keep in mind that although these polls are called "X-Men", it doesn't necessarily mean the characters will have been a member of any X-Men team. They just have to be a mutant. Some polls will feature an X-Man/Woman vs a villain or an X-Man/Woman vs another mutant who has never been on an X-Men team. Thank you*

Last week's polls results were Bishop receiving 52 votes, beating Fantomex, who received 13 votes.

Thank you for participating in last week's poll. Please vote in this one:

Pixie

VS:

Armor

“Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Pixie. I'm just fond of that class of X-Men in general, and Armor went downhill after Whedon's AXM run.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I voted Pixie as well. I thought she was an interesting and intriguing addition to the X-Men.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

I like Pixia but her role is like Jubilee or Kitty. But Armor isnt. She has a different character and unique power.
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 04-29-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I voted Pixie but I like Armor too. Pixie seems slightly more original as a concept.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I voted Pixie, I think she's gotten more spotlight than Armor has, but I like the potential that I think Armor has and would love to see someone invest in her a little more.
    Pixie is welcome to show up anywhere.

I love that these two (plus Laura) were the ones who were always going on missions with the senior X-Men. Whether it be Armor in Astonishing or Pix In Uncanny, it seems they could balance having fun with being an X-Man. Before Schism derailed things and AvX
    derailed everything completely, I thought these two (plus Laura) were being primed as the "Kitty Pryde of the 2000's".

Armor is fun, has cool powers, lacks the melodrama of Pixie, and just seems to have her sh*t together.

I'm not a Pixie fan. She's whiny and entitled like most of the New X-Men kids. So sorry about that piece of your soul you lost, you Magik ripoff. Suck it up. I'd like her to lose the magic teleportation and go back to being a half-fey half-mutant whatever the Limbo she is with pixie dust.
    Last edited by nx01a; 04-29-2017 at 10:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post

I'm not a Pixie fan. She's whiny and entitled like most of the New X-Men kids. So sorry about that piece of your soul you lost, you Magik ripoff. Suck it up. I'd like her to lose the magic teleportation and go back to being a half-fey half-mutant whatever the Limbo she is with pixie dust.
    Goddamn, I didn't know this was a Pixie roast lol.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

If we can call Pixie a Magik rip-off then Armor is a Jubilee rip-off, so there
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I voted Armor. I think she's a really cool character and her power always make me remember of Shaman King (Manga) and I imagine a lot of cool stuffes they could develop with that concept.

Voted Armor.
    She's an interesting character with an unusual power that I'd like to see more of.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Pixie. She's just my favorite New X-men character.

Voted for Armor becuase I'm not voting for the other one.

Ultimate Member

Voted for Armor, despite her being force-field-mutant-chicklet #4 ish (after Skids, Unuscione and Cecelia Reyes, two of whom I like even *more* than Hisako).

Pixie is way more original, and would normally get my vote, but the recent-ish decision to have her relive Ilyanna's magical story-arc caused me to lose interest. Once Pixie turned into the new teleporting magic bus, with her own wee soul-sword, I was like 'meh, seen this, it was better the first time.'

Mutants who barely ever remember to use their mutant power anymore, because they've gone off and become sorcerers or ninja or reality manipulators or whatever, just annoy me almost as much as mutants who ask me to not call them mutants and call them Alex.