Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Ditto, but I`m honestly a tad confused. They`ve met before, haven`t they?
    Where? When?

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

To be fair, Flashpoint Batman is really nothing like Bruce's father. He's more or less just meeting a doppelganger of himself.

''I shall become a bat.'' masahikotahara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    somebody's had a few too many Unicorn Frappuccinos®
    blaugh.jpg

Thank you for this.
    Visit my website: http://ultimatebatmancomicswebsite.weebly.com for a timeline of Batman comics from Batman: Year One to Flashpoint,
    The New 52 and Rebirth!

CANON! CHRONOLOGY! READING ORDER!

...AND MORE...

BANNED

Where? When?

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Bruce Wayne Batman meeting his father from another world, Thomas Wayne Batman.

Does anyone get the feeling that we're witnessing one of the most epic moments in the history of DC Comics?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    I feel as though they are more setting up Thomas Batman to find his way into the main world while also returning history of the DC universe and hopefully bring the JSA back, as many have hoped.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I feel as though they are more setting up Thomas Batman to find his way into the main world while also returning history of the DC universe and hopefully bring the JSA back, as many have hoped.
    I hope so. I pray to god that ThomasBats survives.
    My favorite characters of all time are Bruce Wayne and Dracula.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    That would be cool! I'd like to see Thomas Wayne Batman, meet Batman's Children. It would be interesting to see not only how batman would react but also nightwing, red hood, robin And batgirl etc. Alfreds reaction would also be nice to see

Still haven't said where that's from.
    For all I know, that was Prime Earth Bruce Wayne meeting Earth 2's Thomas Wayne and not meeting Flashpoint Thomas Wayne.
    And was it in a "present day" story, or was it in the 5-years-in-the-future Futures End or in Convergence?

Still haven't said where that's from.
    For all I know, that was Prime Earth Bruce Wayne meeting Earth 2's Thomas Wayne and not meeting Flashpoint Thomas Wayne.
    And was it in a "present day" story, or was it in the 5-years-in-the-future Futures End or in Convergence?
    Lands sakes but you're pedantic, dude.

It's from Convergence #2. It's Flashpoint!Thomas.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

The Batfamily Will Preval UnderTheRedHood's Avatar

I Love this event so far its gonna be fun to see how thomas & bruce do together and how this ties into the Justice Society

#ComeBackHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post

thats not flashpoint you can tell because earth 2 thomas And Flashpoint thomas have a slightly different logo

earth 2 is triangle flashpoint is a red circle

It is still a powerful meeting between the two and genetically earth 2 thomas is as similar to prime bruce as earth 2 helena is but still not quite his dad just like Helena is not quite his daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    That would be cool! I'd like to see Thomas Wayne Batman, meet Batman's Children. It would be interesting to see not only how batman would react but also nightwing, red hood, robin And batgirl etc. Alfreds reaction would also be nice to see
    I think Thomas & Jason would get along real well similarities

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Bruce Wayne Batman meeting his father from another world, Thomas Wayne Batman.

Does anyone get the feeling that we're witnessing one of the most epic moments in the history of DC Comics?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    It isn't propped up to be that way but I feel like it is thats his dad it would be more epic if they had to face Joker mom
    Last edited by UnderTheRedHood; 05-02-2017 at 05:00 PM.
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

BANNED

Fellas, they`re all the same guy. Thomas Wayne is just a grizzled old Bruce.

Fellas, they`re all the same guy. Thomas Wayne is just a grizzled old Bruce.
    Not Quite. Thomas is darker Not Sure but I Remember Reading somewhere that as batman he took out most of the gothams villains except Martha... For Obvious Reasons

I don't think hes as good with technology or hand to hand combat like bruce is hes good with medicine and doing what needs to be done though
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post

But does what happened in Convergence really have anything to do with the main DC Universe continuity under Rebirth?

Fantastic Member

I heard flashpoint Batman called batpunisher by some people which if you think about it makes a fair bit of sense when you compare the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I heard flashpoint Batman called batpunisher by some people which if you think about it makes a fair bit of sense when you compare the two.
    That title Fits both him and Red Hood Tbh.

#BATSQUAD