Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    somebody's had a few too many Unicorn Frappuccinos®
    I lol'd

10char
    Pulling:
    Batman, Detective Comics, The Sentry, Mister Miracle, Venom

Fantastic Member

Well the meeting in convergence was a bit of a letdown because is was all told from of view of earth 2 dick Grayson.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Fellas, they`re all the same guy. Thomas Wayne is just a grizzled old Bruce.
    Exactly. It's Old Man Logan Bruce with a different origin. Basically the exact same person.

By the way, the two Thomas Wayne Batmen had a distinctly different backstory.
    * Flashpoint Thomas Wayne became Batman after his son Bruce was killed as a child (reversing the murder scene with Bruce's parents in traditional Batman's origin)
    * Earth 2 Thomas Wayne Batman had originally survived the shooting that killed his wife and left Bruce believing he was now an orphan, but disappeared so that it was believed Thomas had died. On Earth 2, Bruce grew up to become Batman, but was killed in the battle against Darkseid's takeover. Thomas later became the new Batman on Earth 2.

* Earth 2 Thomas Wayne Batman had originally survived the shooting that killed his wife and left Bruce believing he was now an orphan, but disappeared so that it was believed Thomas had died. On Earth 2, Bruce grew up to become Batman, but was killed in the battle against Darkseid's takeover. Thomas later became the new Batman on Earth 2.[/INDENT]
    That's awful, Thomas.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

By the way, the two Thomas Wayne Batmen had a distinctly different backstory.
    * Flashpoint Thomas Wayne became Batman after his son Bruce was killed as a child (reversing the murder scene with Bruce's parents in traditional Batman's origin)
    * Earth 2 Thomas Wayne Batman had originally survived the shooting that killed his wife and left Bruce believing he was now an orphan, but disappeared so that it was believed Thomas had died. On Earth 2, Bruce grew up to become Batman, but was killed in the battle against Darkseid's takeover. Thomas later became the new Batman on Earth 2.
    The Earth 2 back story is convoluted but it's the more interesting of the two.

Astonishing Member

* Earth 2 Thomas Wayne Batman had originally survived the shooting that killed his wife and left Bruce believing he was now an orphan, but disappeared so that it was believed Thomas had died. On Earth 2, Bruce grew up to become Batman, but was killed in the battle against Darkseid's takeover. Thomas later became the new Batman on Earth 2.[/INDENT]
    The Earth 2 Bruce also had a daughter, Helena, who appeared in the Huntress and Powergirl title where she and Powergirl found themselves in the main New 52 continuity. She and Kara (Powergirl and daughter of E2 Clark and Lois) came back to Earth 2 in time for World's End.

I like see Bat-Thomas again...

You are a grandfather.

Sorry Thomas, this is impossible... Bruce is batman and you can not change this..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I like see Bat-Thomas again...

You are a grandfather.

Sorry Thomas, this is impossible... Bruce is batman and you can not change this..
    He can't change it but he knows that it's not a good life for his son and he's right about that.

The Batfamily Will Preval UnderTheRedHood's Avatar

And Just as they were having a son and dad moment.... Gone I mean I knew this was gonna be temporary but.... Grandpa Batman Comback!!!

He'll never meet his grandsons The Friendly one, murdering one, the smart one & Blood Related One.

Hes right about Bruce though but bruce ain't stopping.

I Also Like How Fast Batman Healed Up From Those Injuries Batman's Healing Factor is so good its almost like he never fought reverse flash at all lol
    Last edited by UnderTheRedHood; 05-03-2017 at 03:46 AM.
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

Spectacular Member

Interesting issue, loved the interactions between Bruce and Thomas Wayne, but I've got even more questions now though,,,

Also bit confused in regards to Thawne, is that a time remnant or however you wanna call it?

Loving this story so far, but are we going to see anything in regards to the Watchmen? I don't want to talk too premature as there's another issue in two weeks but it just doesn't look like happening as of yet.

Fantastic Member

I can't help but be just a little disappointed by the ending Bruce barely got to talk to flashpoint!Thomas and then bang he was seemingly erased.

The Batfamily Will Preval UnderTheRedHood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I can't help but be just a little disappointed by the ending Bruce barely got to talk to flashpoint!Thomas and then bang he was seemingly erased.
    I get the feeling the Writers at dc probably wanna keep these interactions brief. when he met earth 2 thomas they just looked at each other now he meets his real dad from his timeline they talk a bit and then... yeah its not fair tbh lol
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinr View Post
    Also bit confused in regards to Thawne, is that a time remnant or however you wanna call it?
    In Batman #21, Thawne disappeared with the button and reappeared dying/dead moments later. Barry simply caught him during the time he was gone via time travel. So he hasn't died yet.

I'm sad now! That was a great issue as usual!