All-New Member

Default Dennis Dunphy aka D-man Solo comic

dennis.jpg

hey guys what do you think about a solo series about Demolition Man?, he is a really awesome character and funnny, actually he is don captain america sam wilson, but he deserve some love from marvel.

Astonishing Member

I can't really see Dennis supporting an ongoing book--maybe a one-shot or a miniseries. I'm just glad to see him getting a decent supporting role again, rehabilitating his character after being used as a punch line and/or a punching bag so often over the last decade or so. I thought Busiek and Perez used him well in his appearances in their AVENGERS run--they did some comedic stuff with him and the whole "hero of the homeless" bit but they also made sure to maintain his dignity and show that he was a real hero and not a joke. But after that, pretty much all of his appearances were a downward spiral until Spencer brought him back.

All-New Member

yes, something like a mini comic with 12 or maybe 6 as midnighter will be good

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

I would like to see the UCWF (Unlimited Class Wrestling Federation) through the eyes of D-Man but I agree that D-Man would probably be a miniseries from the start.