Super Moderator

Default Bolivar Trask Tracks Mystique in New "Days of Future Past" Clip

Peter Dinklage and Jennifer Lawrence feature in the newest clip from "X-Men: Days of Future Past," which teases Bolivar Trask's Sentinel technology.

Full article here.

Avoiding the worst forgotten_utopia's Avatar

Should'nt this be on "x-men" thread? lot of people will not find this thread to respond.
    I like this scene... if they reddem themselves and correct X3 errors this movie may have some potential... just affraid they'll not undo some huge errors ...
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by forgotten_utopia View Post
    Should'nt this be on "x-men" thread? lot of people will not find this thread to respond.
    I like this scene... if they reddem themselves and correct X3 errors this movie may have some potential... just affraid they'll not undo some huge errors ...
    Do you mean in the Community forums, as the X-boards seem to be gone at the moment?

Also, feels right to put this here, as it is a film, so, what you say perhaps makes sense, but this, to me, does too.

Good clip, very exciting, left me frustrated I couldn't see more.

This movie might almost be worth seeing just to watch Jennifer Lawrence in that sexy Mystique gear...almost being the key word.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Peter Dinklage is wasted on playing Bolivar Trask. He would have been an awesome Puck.

I've never seen Dinklage in anything but after this scene I have to agree that he seems like a pretty great actor so at least the bad guy in this will be good. And seeing J-Law's Mystique seemingly act more like her comic book counterpart makes me happy. After seeing Charles/Erik clip I wonder if she's even working with Mags or if she has gone solo at this point in time

Spectacular Member

Decent clip. Looks good.

Go Mystique! Any girl who can kick ass and dish out kung fu while stark bollock naked except for a coat of blue paint has to be the absolute bees knees!