Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This was one of the weaker issues for me. I felt like in previous issues jumping between different scenes and times added to the story while here it felt a bit like a mess to me since we knew what was happening and what was going to happen either way. Also, I skimmed #5 again and didn't notice Rose destroying her costume so either I missed something or it was a mistake.

Thumbs up

Joey was like a secondary character for me But..

I will end hating Joey, poor Rose.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-04-2017 at 03:23 AM.

Another great issue! The freaking Wilson family, so damn dysfunctional. The ending was great. Slade shows that he loves his kids in the most insane ways. The small glimpse we got of Dr. Ikon reminded me of Blockbuster what with the protruding forehead and white skin. So happy that the Red Lion is still playing a role in this book.

With legendary comedian John Cleese rumored to be apart of the DCEU, I think he would be perfect as Wintergreen.

http://batman-news.com/2017/01/25/jo...f-comic-books/
    Last edited by Robotman; 05-05-2017 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Another great issue! The freaking Wilson family, so damn dysfunctional. The ending was great. Slade shows that he loves his kids in the most insane ways. The small glimpse we got of Dr. Ikon reminded me of Blockbuster what with the protruding forehead and white skin. So happy that the Red Lion is still playing a role in this book.

With legendary comedian John Cleese rumored to be apart of the DCEU, I think he would be perfect as Wintergreen.

A new Blockbuster, that would be interesting.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

To be honest, I think Cleese would not be the right choice, because everyone knows John Cleese and you automatically expect him to be his particular blend of funny and rude at the same time. Kinda like how it's difficult to see Ben Affleck as being someone who is not Ben Affleck.

I adore this book. It's so intelligent, editors notes are plastered all throughout, just to help readers keep up. The Eisner nomination is well deserved. I hope Priest and company bring it home...
    #MagnetoWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by DIVINITY View Post
    I adore this book. It's so intelligent, editors notes are plastered all throughout, just to help readers keep up. The Eisner nomination is well deserved. I hope Priest and company bring it home...
    I might be in the minority, but I really dislike the editor's notes. It's not so bad when they refer to something five or six issues ago, but when they're for the previous issue? In a bimonthly title? Naw, naw. It's not that hard to follow, at least for me.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I might be in the minority, but I really dislike the editor's notes. It's not so bad when they refer to something five or six issues ago, but when they're for the previous issue? In a bimonthly title? Naw, naw. It's not that hard to follow, at least for me.
    Oh, I agree, 100%... They're more plentiful lately, so I'm assuming editorial feels like the story is so complexed, it's needed. Which is good and bad...
    #MagnetoWasRight

Incredible Member

Did it look to anyone else like spoilers:
    Isherwood turned into a Solomon Grundy?
    end of spoilers

Didn't thought about it, but yeah, looked somewhat similar.