Not the best issue, felt a bit let-down with a pretty predictable story.

SPOILERS AHEAD

Rockslide and Armour are taken on the mission to rescue Logan and the mayor from the Brotherhood.
- Armour/Colossus/Kitty vs. the alien creature (kinda looks like the brood), mind-controlled Logan vs. Storm and Rockslide.
- Nightcrawler rescues the mayor
- Rachel takes out Mesmero SUPER easily in a psi-battle (off panel)
- Storm lightning blasts Logan and stops the mind control
- The blackbird is brought in for a 'violent extraction' of the X-Men. The brotherhood is taken out SO EASILY they pose basically no threat.
- Kitty finds Amara who isn't sure what's real or not, and doesn't want to go with Kitty. The building is rigged with explosives.
- Kitty and Amara get out as the building explodes,
- SHIELD takes all the Brotherhood except the 'creepy new guy who doesn't talk'.
- We find out Mesmero was mind controlling Amara AND all the new Brotherhood members, and he was paid to create a mutant terrorist group to cause havoc.
- We find out it was the old anti-mutant lady who was pro-deportation in the first issue. The X-Men show up to her place and threaten her, Rachel psychically attacks her and warns her they'll take her down if she does anything again.

The end. So pretty predictable, no real plot twists. I'll probably give the Gambit plotline a go, and if that doesn't stick then I'll probably drop the title. Shame since I was most looking forward to this over any of the other X-Men team books in Resurexion.