Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Funny but early on the Widow was more the manipulator of men like Hawkeye, not quite so physically dominating as she is now. In comparison Sharon despite often portrayed as a tool, also had a super spy thing going on that..... you ready, I think eclipsed Natasha ... ouch
    IMG_1146.jpg
    .. Sharon was often tough as nails. Fury's best agent, he would say(although Stan clearly never felt obligated to showcase her in Fury' Agents of SHIELD in Strange Tales.)
    Last edited by tliscord; 08-27-2017 at 07:59 AM.

Present day ... Steve tells it like it is in a Jeffersonian/Paine bent, Sharon ever the pragmatic law enforcer.
    IMG_1147.jpg

Astonishing Member

....Another appearance of Miss Carter within INFAMOUS IRON MAN #11.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    ....Another appearance of Miss Carter within INFAMOUS IRON MAN #11.
    You know, I have enjoyed many of Bendis' runs but in this story he writes Sharon like he writes Maria Hill, quips and all. Not that I mind Bendis using her here. It does seem as if she's getting more exposure recently amount different writers... so that's good.

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

"Miss Carter"?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Funny but early on the Widow was more the manipulator of men like Hawkeye, not quite so physically dominating as she is now. In comparison Sharon despite often portrayed as a tool, also had a super spy thing going on that..... you ready, I think eclipsed Natasha ... ouch
    IMG_1146.jpg
    .. Sharon was often tough as nails. Fury's best agent, he would say(although Stan clearly never felt obligated to showcase her in Fury' Agents of SHIELD in Strange Tales.)
    Yeah, when Natasha debuted she was more a classic femme fatale...a temptress and schemer.The bad ass physical stuff came later.

Another high water mark for Sharon in Secret Avengers. Always loved Brubaker's Max Fury character, and Sharon's defiance here was great. Loved Max's response that Fury wouldn't sell out his friends

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

Like Deodato on this series too

Another high water mark for Sharon in Secret Avengers. Always loved Brubaker's Max Fury character, and Sharon's defiance here was great. Loved Max's response that Fury wouldn't sell out his friends

IMG_1206.jpg
    Deodato's Sharon is gorgeous. )

Just got my Agent 13 Legends. Pics later!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Ultimate Member

IMG_1206.jpg
    That's the Fury LMD from my favorite Defenders story...

Astonishing Member

Yes, folks ...Sharon Carter has made another appearance within INFAMOUS IRON MAN #12 {The Series Finale}.

Bluebird

Anyone else find it odd that Sharon's been missing in the immediate aftermath of Secret Empire? I imagine that her reaction to there now being two Caps will be explored in the new Captain America series.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Anyone else find it odd that Sharon's been missing in the immediate aftermath of Secret Empire? I imagine that her reaction to there now being two Caps will be explored in the new Captain America series.
    Well, I'd like to think Waid would address her, how she's coping with things, and the relationship status between her and Steve during his run at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Yes, folks ...Sharon Carter has made another appearance within INFAMOUS IRON MAN #12 {The Series Finale}.
    I'm not sure why she's there; other than to further show that Doom doesn't need to worry about the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Still, I'd love to have her MIA with Hill and WS searching for the Widow.

... and as her "Vanishing Point" tribute, returned to her younger self.