Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    So calling someone, and that someone winding up suggesting that they all kill someone...makes it the fault of the people that called that someone?

Holy Jesus Christ. That's wicked scary, dude.

I guess the X-Men are worse off for keeping her in their company, though, whereas the Avengers just wanted some advice.
    look who defends Wanda. her lover/ionic puppet and Spider-man (a complete stranger).

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    look who defends Wanda. her lover/ionic puppet and Spider-man (a complete stranger).
    And Steve Rogers obviously because he has a long history with her for good reason too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Characters don't always react to how they did in the past so I don't see it to be that surprising that odinson is working with Steve
    Because Jane lost the hammer and with odinson finding out finally that Jane is who was Thor the entire time and with her now losing the hammer to Steve and being powerless and with odinson still being unworthy it's easy to see why odinson would be working with Steve.

Maybe to ensure that Jane is safe? Same thing with vision he's probably working with Steve to protect his daughter from being targeted by hydra and scarlet witch honestly it can be any number of reasons why she is working with Steve.
    Vision's daughter is being targeted (happened in this issue). Thor could just take Jane to Asgard.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I mentioned this in another thread, but part of the problem is that while I can sort of trust Marvel has an endgame not to ruin Steve, Vision, Thor or even Deadpool, as a Scarlet Witch fan I'm just very cynical about the way Marvel uses her, so I don't trust them to let her come out of this story with any dignity.

Not that I actually believe she'll turn evil, just that ever since she came back to the Marvel Universe after her long exile, writers can't stop teasing the "has she snapped and gone evil again?" thing. It's part of why she's rarely had a non-hostile interaction with another Marvel character in all that time, except for that one nice scene with Viv Vision in Vision's series.

I guess it's sort of like Carol Danvers fans' hearts sink any time she's featured in a heroes-fighting-heroes event. There are some characters who don't have good luck in these things.
    That is so very true, wonder what the game plan is here for her and the others, i mean there has to be something more to this than people just assuming she has gone Evil just because they let their hate for teh character blind them.

Extraordinary Member

I like how in Young Avengers: The Children's Crusade Billy is shocked and disgusted that all Wanda's supposed friends, like Steve and Carol, just assume she's guilty and evil without even bothering to investigate what happened. Poor kid is an old-school Avengers guy in a Bendis Avengers world.

The weird thing about Bendis's writing is that even though the characters banter a lot, none of them seem to like each other very much.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, given the solutions given by the Inhumans and the Avengers.......................................... ...........
    their solution work just fine.

what drive Pietro to push Wanda to alter reality?. isn't because he hear X-men try to kill Wanda
    Last edited by Revoirver2; 05-03-2017 at 06:32 PM.
    Ayo Joni kita pantau para Fanatik di forum ini

Quote Originally Posted by Revoirver2 View Post

what drive Pietro to push Wanda to alter reality?. isn't because he hear X-men try to kill Wanda
    I'd say that selfishness is what led to Pietro pushing Wanda to alter reality. Pietro's an Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Revoirver2 View Post

Please don't feed them more fuel, they will only get worse as time passes.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I like how in Young Avengers: The Children's Crusade Billy is shocked and disgusted that all Wanda's supposed friends, like Steve and Carol, just assume she's guilty and evil without even bothering to investigate what happened. Poor kid is an old-school Avengers guy in a Bendis Avengers world.

The weird thing about Bendis's writing is that even though the characters banter a lot, none of them seem to like each other very much.
    well that is a fair point. Bendis' Avengers were often unpleasant to one another. I remember Carol Danvers asking Pym to kill himself in her thought balloons.

Magick is Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, this explains, kind of, why the Captain Hydra is worthy, at least to a poster's theory.

Yeah....I had a theory about it myself but, from what I'm reading, it seems it's playing out just as I thought.

I'd say that selfishness is what led to Pietro pushing Wanda to alter reality. Pietro's an Avenger.
    an Avenger that afraid the safety of his sister to X-men plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Please don't feed them more fuel, they will only get worse as time passes.
    I just want to try to help them. it not good to keep hatred on their heart
    Ayo Joni kita pantau para Fanatik di forum ini

BANNED

Pietro's also an X-Man...

But keep trying to push that narrative.

Magick is Everywhere

So wanting to save his sister from her potential demise is "selfishness". Interesting.

I enjoyed the issue.
    My favorite lore bit was his new avengers team. The top row of people (Odinson, Wanda, Vision Dead) are all close enough to Steve they would just assume there is a good reason for what he's doing and would follow him. The bottom row (black ant, taskmaster and spock) were recruited by other Council members.

X-Men being shuffled off to a reservation while the Inhumans are being put into camps was an interesting parallel. I'm sure some X-Fans are like "YEAH JUSTICE! TAKE THAT INHUMANS" but that's not what happened. The X-Men are in prison as well it's just a state-sized prison.

The death in the comic was also handled well I thought. They didn't do a long build-up towards it and it was just one of many horrible things Steve decided to unleash to lead into the next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMage View Post
    Yeah....I had a theory about it myself but, from what I'm reading, it seems it's playing out just as I thought.
    What is your theory?