Page 46 of 184 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Also, if you read the Spider-Gwen annual Jess makes an appearance. Can someone explain to me what a Biscuit veto is?
    Biscuit is how the British say "cookie."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Sirone View Post
    Biscuit is how the British say "cookie."
    so what do they call biscuits?

Well...Jason Latour wrote it so I can't help but feel it's something Southern. And with Jess being a bit of a foodie I can see her knowing the term. Clearly She's vetoing the egg sandwich. But why the term Biscuit Veto?

i love that preview. I gave a feeling we are going to see Jess in the suit featured on her Spider-Women action figure variant.

im also intrigued to see if Carol is calling Jess about Ulysses or Rhodey :/
    Last edited by Seren; 07-01-2016 at 08:22 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Spectacular Member

Uh, why is Jessica taking on a near suicide mission. Windigo has stalemated the hulk before. Is she going to meet up with Carol and Alpha Flight or something? Or is this just supposed to be a fact finding mission where she intends to observe from a distance?

@Seren I like the idea of Jessica actually getting that Ski Outfit in the series and not just as a variant cover. Speaking of variant cover uniforms maybe her Hulkbuster Alternate uniform that she got on the other variant cover is how she intends to fight a Windigo. If that happens I won't even question how she afforded such a suit, I'm just gonna assume she 'liberated' it from Earth 65 Cindy Moon and lmao.
    Current Pull List (updated for ANAD): Star Wars □ Darth Vader □ Lando □ Chewbacca □ Kanan □ uh... alot of ANAD but I still have decided what yet, lol

Looks to me like this is going to start as a fact finding mission to start. I don't think she would try and fight Wendigo herself. And if she does use that Hulkbuster suit... Well that will be a riot and a half.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Well said Hrist. And you're probably right.

Well, this happened in Avengers Academy. I love Jessica's sass.
    Attachment 37421
    I like how Jessica is the one giving the snark... to Spider-Man. Normally things would be the other way around.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Which probably means it could be relaunched. Hope we don't loose Hopeless as well.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Which probably means it could be relaunched. Hope we don't loose Hopeless as well.
    or cancelled?

That....that really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Best body in MU.
    yes, it does look like Porcupine has lost weight.

Well looking at the other thread with the check-list posted, Spider-Woman is not being canceled and will be hitting issue #13 this October. So looks like Hopeless is still on the book (THANK GOD). That said, if Rodriguez is really leaving SW for Dr. Strange (and honestly, for all the weird paranormal stuff that can encompass Dr. Strange, Rodriguez is the PERFECT artist for the book. You have to admit) who do you think will be replacing him?

Honestly, my top picks are Joelle Jones and Nico Leon. I like what they both did in the Spider-Women cross over. But man, I'm gonna miss Rodriguez like hell on this book. He is doing such a fantastic job.

Seren, Veronica Fish is drawing Spider Woman.

"Hobgoblin takes on Spider-Woman, by Dennis Hopeless and Veronica Fish."

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/...no-more-x-men/

Veronica's art for Archie...

So she is! I just saw - and I am A-OK with that!