Page 179 of 184 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2752
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    This, I will share with anybody who claims Jessica doesn't "really" have spider-powers because she flies and can shock people with her venom blasts.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

That is the truth.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    This, I will share with anybody who claims Jessica doesn't "really" have spider-powers because she flies and can shock people with her venom blasts.
    Miles can do that too. Spider powers don't just have to mean webs and wall crawling.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spider Woman by Alan Davis...

Davis Spider Woman.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Bendis did have her flying immediately after Secret Invasion if I recall correctly, but then later sent her back to gliding. I could be remembering wrong.
    Honestly Bendis is a mess when it comes to consistency even with his own creations. I mean, just look at Jessica Jones. She has the ability of flight, something she did use in New Avengers quite a bit, yet after the Netflix show, he seemed to have forgotten she could fly, instead having her jump and climb to get around even when it came to reaching points that flying to would have made more sense.

That's a point.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Miles can do that too. Spider powers don't just have to mean webs and wall crawling.
    Fair enough, though Jessica was doing that 30+ years before Miles's creation.

I got a page from Venom 161 IMG_20181118_153947492.jpg

I got a page from Venom 161 IMG_20181118_153947492.jpg
    Cool!!

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Jessica's design for the first arc of Captain Marvel(from Kelly Thompson's Twitter)

IMG_20181120_172148.jpg

Jessica's design for the first arc of Captain Marvel(from Kelly Thompson's Twitter)

IMG_20181120_172148.jpg
    Interesting. What kind of post-apocalyptic alternate universe have they stepped into now?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Interesting. What kind of post-apocalyptic alternate universe have they stepped into now?
    They're bring back Mahkizmo from the 70's Fantastic Four comics, who is just anti-Thundra from a world where women are subjugated. It's probably not that serious a threat and more a way for Kelly to open her book while writing a bunch of faves in a Mad Max scenario. Which is awesome.

Apparently they're going up against Mahchizmo? I think no spelled it right XD

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    They're bring back Mahkizmo from the 70's Fantastic Four comics, who is just anti-Thundra from a world where women are subjugated. It's probably not that serious a threat and more a way for Kelly to open her book while writing a bunch of faves in a Mad Max scenario. Which is awesome.
    A very topical foe for our times, kind of like that reality warper's "bad half" who was the villain of Kelly Thompson's first arc of the current digital-original Jessica Jones series.

I knew she still had it. I knew it!

spoilers:
    Jess is indeed have her radiation immunity restored when the Skrulls had her.
    end of spoilers