Page 101 of 184 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2752
    Spectacular Member
    Current Pull List (updated for ANAD): Star Wars □ Darth Vader □ Lando □ Chewbacca □ Kanan □ uh... alot of ANAD but I still have decided what yet, lol

Jessica and Roger both also get mentioned in Spider-Gwen.
    http://www.cbr.com/spider-gwen-17/

There's a lot going on there! Felt like I read half the issue, then realized it was only 4 pages...

ATTA GIRL!!!

Jessica Drew does not **** around.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Wow! Roger is in deep trouble again! He needs to get the tweety birds out of his head and fight back. He does realize that Jess is not going to stop until either she's dead or Hobby is. If I was Roger I might want to stick around just to make sure it is Hobby. I'm convinced that Roger is going to live. I'm also convinced that when Marvel reloads or whatever they are going to do after Secret Empire, that Jess is going to get another launch. Hopefully Dennis will still be writing it. Jess has a great supporting cast.

Makes me think that Roger will have a role in the upcoming fight as I don't see how Jess can take on the Hobgoblin by herself right now.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Makes me think that Roger will have a role in the upcoming fight as I don't see how Jess can take on the Hobgoblin by herself right now.
    ... unless that was just a really bizarre easter egg a few issues ago... let's also not forget that Bobbi Morse is lurking around this operation somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    ... unless that was just a really bizarre easter egg a few issues ago... let's also not forget that Bobbi Morse is lurking around this operation somewhere.
    True that but it would feel a bit like a cop-out as she hasn't been built up in this storyline at all.
    That said it would be nice to see her again.
    I don't care at all for Spiderman nor Mrs Marvel so I missed her appearances there completely.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

yikes. that's a huge fire.

This issue is definitely going to be a fight to remember I think.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    This issue is definitely going to be a fight to remember I think.
    Jess is hands down one of the best fighters of MU.

Last edited by Winterboy; 02-17-2017 at 02:28 PM.

Truth. There ARE two separate instances where Jess beat the snot out of Peter (while mind controlled).

I won't dispute it. but keep in mind that Peter is somewhat reluctant to let loose; especially against women (except for that horrible instance of him backhanding MJ). I'd point to Jessica's fights with Wolverine (or silver samurai) as signs of her impressiveness.

on another note, should Roger stay cleanshaven or bring back the beard. honestly, I think he looks extremely ordinary without the beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I won't dispute it. but keep in mind that Peter is somewhat reluctant to let loose; especially against women (except for that horrible instance of him backhanding MJ). I'd point to Jessica's fights with Wolverine (or silver samurai) as signs of her impressiveness.
    The story the above scan is from...

After Jess beats him (while mind-controlled and thus not fighting at 100%)... he was inspired to go work with Shang-Chi and get some better hand to hand training. That was the key right there - not so much his holding back... but more that they have comparable power, yet she got the upper hand because she had way, way more formal fight training than he did.
    Last edited by lilyinblue; 02-17-2017 at 05:05 PM.