Page 103 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2752

They are very dramatic - and I think Veronica Fish has done an excellent job with them too! Really can't wait for the rest of the issue. Will definitely be waking up early Wednesday morning to download it because I won't be able to wait until after work to read it (which let's be real, has been the case for every issue of Spider-Woman this entire run for me).
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    They are very dramatic - and I think Veronica Fish has done an excellent job with them too! Really can't wait for the rest of the issue. Will definitely be waking up early Wednesday morning to download it because I won't be able to wait until after work to read it (which let's be real, has been the case for every issue of Spider-Woman this entire run for me).
    You're definitely SW's fan #1, my friend!

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

Cool

Oh yes Seren! Thanks, I wasn't paying attention that it's not Rodriguez...Veronica has done a lovely job!

The page with Jess on the bike is a masterpiece...

Winterboy is right, #1 fan, Seren..and that's a good thing!

Cheers

Jon

I think the fact that you didn't realize it was a different artist than Rodriguez is a testament to how good Veronica Fish is. She's definitely an artist to watch going forward and her style fits Jess pretty damn well. Good cal Marvel.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

Yes Seren, her style is not dissimilar to Rodriguez, and is in keeping with the book..will definitely keep an eye out for her work going forward.

Cheers

Jon

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordRyus View Post
    No wonder I barely remembered it, the fight really didnt matter save in regards to Jessica. Thanks for the reminder
    You're welcome, and concurring with everyone who says Veronica Fish has done a wonderful job with these last several issues of Spider-Woman and that there better be a relaunch on the way.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I don't think it makes much sense from a storytelling point of view to have someone else else appear all Deus ex machina style.
    I bet Roger will be the one to help her helping him and he might just take a bullet for it.
    As much as I don't want it to be true you may be right. Hopeless may be doing a double take. We all thought Roger was dead. Then when we found out he was alive some of us were elated. Me! Some were almost, or even disappointed. I don't know if I can handle the dead, then alive and then dead again scenario. That is cruel Dennis if that happens. It might take me awhile to forgive you. The first time around was hard enough. The second time is to much. I can't deny that the story telling, characterization, intensity, uncertainty, hint of romance and artwork have been brilliant though. This is one series that Marvel should ignore the sales and just keep it going because of all this. I wasn't even a Jess fan but I am now. She's earthy, domestic and kicks ass and deserves to continue her solo. Her story is not finished yet.

In two short days we'll find out the fate of Roger.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Roger better survive

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    This is one series that Marvel should ignore the sales and just keep it going because of all this.
    Sorry, but that's two months in a row now that Jess hasn't been solicited, she's definitely cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    As much as I don't want it to be true you may be right. Hopeless may be doing a double take. We all thought Roger was dead. Then when we found out he was alive some of us were elated. Me! Some were almost, or even disappointed. I don't know if I can handle the dead, then alive and then dead again scenario. That is cruel Dennis if that happens. It might take me awhile to forgive you. The first time around was hard enough. The second time is to much. I can't deny that the story telling, characterization, intensity, uncertainty, hint of romance and artwork have been brilliant though. This is one series that Marvel should ignore the sales and just keep it going because of all this. I wasn't even a Jess fan but I am now. She's earthy, domestic and kicks ass and deserves to continue her solo. Her story is not finished yet.

In two short days we'll find out the fate of Roger.
    Well I didn't say that he has to die from the "gunshot"
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Yeah I am bummed. I'll have to keep an eye out for any upcoming appearance Jess may have.

I'm gonna miss one of my favorite comics....

Yeah I am bummed. I'll have to keep an eye out for any upcoming appearance Jess may have.
    I'd be surprised if she doesn't show up somewhere in Secret Empire - she's both ex-SHIELD and ex-HYDRA so it makes perfect sense.

Spectacular Member

Come on Marvel, all you guys do these days is relaunch stuff. So get on with it and relaunch Spider-Woman already.

Edit: not seeing Silk either... maybe relaunch them together... Cindy really is just an amalgam of Peter Parker (very similar powers) and Jessica Drew (very similar back story) after all. In the mean time best we can hope for is more Spider-Woman appearances in Captain Marvel I suppose. :/
    Last edited by LordRyus; 02-21-2017 at 11:00 AM.
    Current Pull List (updated for ANAD): Star Wars □ Darth Vader □ Lando □ Chewbacca □ Kanan □ uh... alot of ANAD but I still have decided what yet, lol

I would be surprised too but other writers I think sometimes forget about that.

Or she's got a really big role in it and it's being kept quiet.