Page 134 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2752

I really hope so. Dennis Hopeless is only writing Dr. Strange for the Secret Empire tie in and then it moves on to another creative team. So Get your Jess fix while you can.

Otherwise I think any announcements for Spider-Woman will be made at NYCC (IF there are any)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Defenders is still an option though, right?
    Pretty sure she's showing up at least in issue #5 but I haven't heard anything after that.
    Last edited by Seren; 07-18-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

If you've been following the DEADPOOL KILLS THE MU AGAIN Miniseries; then Issue #2 will really make all of Jessica Drew Fans shed tears of anger....

That's all that can be said......nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    If you've been following the DEADPOOL KILLS THE MU AGAIN Miniseries; then Issue #2 will really make all of Jessica Drew Fans shed tears of anger....

That's all that can be said......nothing more.....
    Ugh, I dont understand how this mini series is appealing. Who wants to see their favorite heroes get murdered...

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    My Spider-Woman commission from Amy Reeder:

Attachment 51705
    SICK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I still hope they have some news for Spider Woman, Winter Soldier and Black Widows fans in the Comicon.
    Honestly with all of them AND Steve, Clint and Bobbi being without a team or a solo book we might actually get our Secret Avengers fix.

I mean...imagine THAT Roster. Just thinking about it gives me the chills man.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

I saw it. I grumbled.

But I was pleased that they included Gerry and Roger...though still upsetting end XD. But really what do you expect from a book with that title?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Honestly with all of them AND Steve, Clint and Bobbi being without a team or a solo book we might actually get our Secret Avengers fix.

Fingers crossed!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeBeherit View Post
    Ugh, I dont understand how this mini series is appealing. Who wants to see their favorite heroes get murdered...
    Agreed, I really don't see the appeal in it. As if Jess would go down that easily either, but alas, its just an alternate universe, and all the Deadpool fans get their fix I suppose.

SICK!

Thanks!

If we had a Secret Avengers with those characters I would be so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I saw it. I grumbled.

But I was pleased that they included Gerry and Roger...though still upsetting end XD. But really what do you expect from a book with that title?
    What? I just left my LCS. I didn't know they were in it. Damn! Now I have to go back.

BANNED

SICK!

I love this team too! Maybe add Sharon Carter as well so you can have all the prominent SHIELD members together.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    I love this team too! Maybe add Sharon Carter as well so you can have all the prominent SHIELD members together.
    That would be the absolute perfect roster for me, with Sharon Carter featured as well. She needs some love too.

Spectacular Member

I didn't think liked Spider-Woman as a mom, but that Deadpool kills the MU again absolutely disgusted me. Now I'm confused if it grew on me or I just thought that it absolutely wasnt funny.

Also was Spider-Woman stabbed in the heart or guy? The angle made it confusing. If the gut, Spider-Woman has survived way worse and kept kicking butt and taking names... but alternate universe, so maybe that Jessica was just weaker or some such reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I still hope they have some news for Spider Woman, Winter Soldier and Black Widows fans in the Comicon.

Thats pretty much what I've been asking for since Hopeless made Spider-Woman quit the Avengers (always way too abruptly done for me and I way prefered Secret Avengers vol 3 to early Hopeless Spider-Woman stories too). So I'd love that team as Secret Avengers.

Plus, I really want to see Roger meet Captain America and Ben could make a great analyst for the team.
    Last edited by LordRyus; 07-19-2017 at 03:30 PM.
    Current Pull List (updated for ANAD): Star Wars □ Darth Vader □ Lando □ Chewbacca □ Kanan □ uh... alot of ANAD but I still have decided what yet, lol

I hate she is kind of in limbo again. I wonder if they will keep her modern costume or go back to her original.

I want to see a "What if...Spider-Woman never died" and show case her throughout all of the marvel "Events".

Well if her recent appearances are anything to go by, they're keeping the new one and I am 100% ok with that.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I hate she is kind of in limbo again. I wonder if they will keep her modern costume or go back to her original.

I want to see a "What if...Spider-Woman never died" and show case her throughout all of the marvel "Events".
    I'd prefer her original costume, but if it's not to be than a hybrid that makes her look less like a cosplaying outfit but removes the controversial direction the yellow symbol pointed would make me happier than the street clothes that folds up into a purse she currently wears... sigh

That's a pretty good "What if", my personal preference though would be "What if Spider-Woman was never replaced by Queen Veranke" as I always felt Jessica Drew was robbed of some great arcs that really brought her back from obscurity. Sure she got a decent story of hating Skrulls from it, but she lost earning her place on the New Avengers legitimately and lots of great character interactions.
    Last edited by LordRyus; 07-19-2017 at 05:05 PM.
    Current Pull List (updated for ANAD): Star Wars □ Darth Vader □ Lando □ Chewbacca □ Kanan □ uh... alot of ANAD but I still have decided what yet, lol