Page 169 of 184 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2752
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

CBR has been running quite a few Spider-Woman articles lately.

You know, a thought just occurred to me. With Spider-Geddon taking place in 616, Gerry is going to be in trouble since he’s shown to have spider powers thus making him a totem as well.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    You know, a thought just occurred to me. With Spider-Geddon taking place in 616, Gerry is going to be in trouble since he’s shown to have spider powers thus making him a totem as well.
    That's a great and scary point, although it would be almost worth it to see Jessica go Mama Spider on those Inheritors.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Let's hope Christopher Priest and the editors at Marvel connect those dots. Jess going Mama Spider is never a disappointment and the Inheritors wouldn't know what hit them.

I asked on Twitter. I doubt I'll get a response about it.

That said, OBriantallent, I have noticed that too and I think it's awesome. I kinda hope it means someone at CBR knows something we don't.
    Last edited by Seren; 08-31-2018 at 10:39 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Word does get out. Bleeding Cool knew about the new Vision series over a year before it was announced. Turns out it was pitched as soon as the previous series ended, two years ago. But unlike BC, CBR don't report on rumours like that. If they do know something, they're being subtle about it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Right. Either way, I appreciate all the Spider-Woman content they're putting up.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Is “Gerry” a coincidence somehow?

I feel like Jerry Hunt or Magnus should somehow be involved.

I would also like to see David and Lindsay return to Jessica’s life.

You'd have to ask the writers of MC2 Spider-Girl about that, because Gerry Drew originally appeared in that continuity as Spider-Man before being introduced as a baby in 616 many years later. Hopeless didn't name Gerry, it was a continuity reference.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You'd have to ask the writers of MC2 Spider-Girl about that, because Gerry Drew originally appeared in that continuity as Spider-Man before being introduced as a baby in 616 many years later. Hopeless didn't name Gerry, it was a continuity reference.
    Yup this - but Jess had been married to Jerry Hunt in the MC2 universe so....yeah he probably ties into it in some way. Apparnetly when baby Gerry got sick in that universe, Jerry blames Jess for it and divorced her. Knew I didn't like that guy and glad he has no part in 616 anymore.

But I too would really like for Lindsay in particular to come back into Jess' life. David I don't really care about. Honestly, I think Jess could do with a move back to San Francisco imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Yup this - but Jess had been married to Jerry Hunt in the MC2 universe so....yeah he probably ties into it in some way. Apparnetly when baby Gerry got sick in that universe, Jerry blames Jess for it and divorced her. Knew I didn't like that guy and glad he has no part in 616 anymore.

But I too would really like for Lindsay in particular to come back into Jess' life. David I don't really care about. Honestly, I think Jess could do with a move back to San Francisco imo.
    That would be fun. She could even team up with the new West Coast Avengers.

She could but I'd only like to see that as a once in awhile thing. I think it would be fun to have her and Lindsay be PI partners again. And maybe throw in Kristin McDuffy (she remained on the West Coast after Waid's Daredevil run yeah?) for any legal issues they could possibly get themselves into. I almost wish Jess would go back to the bounty hunting thing again. She could be Marvel's version of Stephanie Plum (only way more badass and darker in tone - but still funny).

If she did move back to San Fransisco it'd be interesting to see how she interacts with SpOck since that's currently the city he's set up camp in as a hero.

That could be fun.

And I just looked at the Artist for Spider-Force. I can't wait to see him draw Jess.

She could but I'd only like to see that as a once in awhile thing. I think it would be fun to have her and Lindsay be PI partners again. And maybe throw in Kristin McDuffy (she remained on the West Coast after Waid's Daredevil run yeah?) for any legal issues they could possibly get themselves into. I almost wish Jess would go back to the bounty hunting thing again. She could be Marvel's version of Stephanie Plum (only way more badass and darker in tone - but still funny).
    Jessica, Lindsay, and Kirsten McDuffie would be a great trio if they (re)joined forces. And yeah, I'd like to see Jess team up with the West Coast Avengers, but not necessarily joining the team. Kind of like how I am with Spider-Man and the "main" Avengers team these days. It was cool at first, but he doesn't really fit in with those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    If she did move back to San Fransisco it'd be interesting to see how she interacts with SpOck since that's currently the city he's set up camp in as a hero.
    I would also like to see that, and wonder if she puts the pieces together about Superior Octopus also having been the self-proclaimed Superior Spider-Man. It's been five years, but I'm still pissed that expert/veteran spies and detectives like Black Widow and Spider-Woman didn't think "Spider-Man's" sudden behavioral changes were worth investigating further, given his potential to compromise the Avengers.

That could be fun.

And I just looked at the Artist for Spider-Force. I can't wait to see him draw Jess.
    Yeah, Paulo Siqueira (hope I got the name spelled right) does excellent work.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks. I should definitely check it out, and yes, I am also hoping she gets another book spinning out of Spidergeddon . . . and that it lasts longer this time.
    IMO, we need to see a bonding between Jessica Drew and Felicia Hardy/or Black Widow partnership, as well as the occasional Jessica Drew and Peter Parker team-up. I have yet to see Marvel do a team-up adventure with Jessica working alongside Felicia or Peter respectively. Another angle is for Jessica to work alongside Silver Sable and Flash Thompson.