Page 174 of 184 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2752

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Yeah, I'd be real disappointed if Jessica was shunted off to a Sony-verse movie like Venom and didn't have the potential to interact with any MCU characters.
    Iwonder if they plan to have her befriend Captain Marvel in a future movie.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Is there anyone Chris Claremont didn't have bisexual subtext with?
    Storm lololololol jk. His couple issues of Daredevil, maybe?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I think we all know that Stilt-Man/Daredevil sexual tension was palpable back in the day.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

That is a team up I'd LOVE to see - Murdock and Jessica Drew. Sadly, I don't think that's ever going to happen, especially with the Death of Daredevil coming.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    That is a team up I'd LOVE to see - Murdock and Jessica Drew. Sadly, I don't think that's ever going to happen, especially with the Death of Daredevil coming.
    I wonder how long that’ll last, and who’ll be tasked with bringing him back.

Good news, Kelly Thompson's taking over Captain Marvel and it's confirmed that Jessica will appear!
    The series will reconnect Captain Marvel with allies like Iron Man and her best friend Spider-Woman, as well as offer new relationships.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/a...ic-series.html
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Oh wow. That's AWESOME. I think Kelly Mentioned she was offered Captain Marvel once and she had declined. Glad to see she's going to be taking over (and that Jess is in it yay!)
    Last edited by Seren; 10-02-2018 at 05:59 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Good news, Kelly Thompson's taking over Captain Marvel and it's confirmed that Jessica will appear!

It'll be nice to see Jess and Carol together again .

It really will be. They're a ton of fun together!

Point, though i feel like with Jess it's across the board, no matter who writes her. Especially her interaction with Carol, but as I've been reading older comics I see it with Lindsey too.
    Oh man, the good and old Carol/Jess ship.

Avengers annual 10 is full of good stuff about them. Thanks Claremont.

BANNED

Yas. I went off Carol Danvers for a long time, bit I think K.Thompson will pull me back in. Absolutely ecstatic that Jess is involved. Someone put her on the Avengers again please.

And go back to the old uniform, or shake things up a bit. I still love the compromise between the two looksSpider-Woman.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Yaaaasssssss. This has me primed for a Carol book. Now let’s get Simone on a Spider-Woman solo

One can dream, but I get the impression Gail Simone doesn't really care for Jess. Leah Williams could be a good fit for Jess though.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Yas. I went off Carol Danvers for a long time, bit I think K.Thompson will pull me back in. Absolutely ecstatic that Jess is involved. Someone put her on the Avengers again please.

And go back to the old uniform, or shake things up a bit. I still love the compromise between the two looksSpider-Woman.jpg
    Ooooh that hybrid outfit is DOPE!!!
    I'd love to see her don this if she goes full superheroics again. I'm such a sucker for the head-sleeve-mask getup.

One can dream, but I get the impression Gail Simone doesn't really care for Jess. Leah Williams could be a good fit for Jess though.
    Really? That’s a shame. Whoever gets a hold of her next, I really hope they play up the noirish roots of being a P.I. Maybe build a life outside of NYC. Is she back in San Fran?