Page 175 of 184 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2752

She's not back in San Francisco though I think she's got a lot of stories to be told there.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Ooooh that hybrid outfit is DOPE!!!
    I'd love to see her don this if she goes full superheroics again. I'm such a sucker for the head-sleeve-mask getup.
    I know right!. It incorporates all of the best elements from both uniforms. And same- love that look for Cyclops & Jean among others

The Spider-Woman FUNKO is currently available on Entertainment Earth and will be available on Funko-Shop.com in about 4 minutes.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    The Spider-Woman FUNKO is currently available on Entertainment Earth and will be available on Funko-Shop.com in about 4 minutes.
    They sure use that term "convention exclusive" pretty loosely, don't they?

But still, I couldn't make it this year... so I'm glad for it!

Same Lily! Sad to miss you there this year though!

So I was able to snag a last minute commission from Veronica Fish (who is just awesome by the way). Cross one more artist off my list of artists (lies I'd totally commission her again in a second).

IMG_-hgr8rz.jpg

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Same Lily! Sad to miss you there this year though!

So I was able to snag a last minute commission from Veronica Fish (who is just awesome by the way). Cross one more artist off my list of artists (lies I'd totally commission her again in a second).

IMG_-hgr8rz.jpg
    Awesome. Speaking of Spider-Woman, if she were to return to San Francisco, do you think she'd end up confronting the Superior Spider-Man, who is currently setting himself up there? Or maybe dealing with some of the mess left by Superior Iron Man's actions there (namely, infecting everyone with Extremis and telling them it was an app that would make them young and healthy and beautiful forever as long as they were willing to pay $100 per day, thus starting a citywide crime wave)? Of course, either could be woven into appearances from her old supporting cast like Lindsay McCabe, or her old enemies that Otto now sees as "his problem" because of what he would term as Jessica's "ineffectiveness." Would love to see her smack the taste out of his mouth for being such a condescending d***.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'm not necessarily sure Jessica would go out of her way to take him on, but if they butt heads (which would most likely happen) then you bet it would be on. That would be a fun confrontation.

And Lindsay would also definitely be a supporting character. Would be kind of fun to weave in Kirsten McDuffie from Daredevil too (at least I think she's still in San Francisco).

At least that's what I'd do. Don't think anyone would read it.
    Last edited by Seren; 10-08-2018 at 06:09 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I'm not necessarily sure Jessica would go out of her way to take him on, but if they butt heads (which would most likely happen) then you bet it would be on. That would be a fun confrontation.

And Lindsay would also definitely be a supporting character. Would be kind of fun to weave in Kirsten McDuffie from Daredevil too (at least I think she's still in San Francisco).

At least that's what I'd do. Don't think anyone would read it.
    I didn't necessarily mean literally hunt him down for a confrontation, but they would inevitably cross paths, especially with Otto's tendency to get territorial and assume every (other) hero is a bunch of incompetents and idiots, which Jess wouldn't take lying down. Thanks for reminding me of Kirsten McDuffie; she, Lindsay, and Jess could team up to run their own private investigation firm with Kirsten acting as Lindsay and Jessica's legal counsel on retainer or something like that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

I still love Jess's classic Spider-Woman outfit. The new one isn't horrible, but I think there is way too much black in it. And yes, at the very least drop the shades and go back to the one-way spider lenses and cowl!

To each their own. I prefer the new one 100%.

I agree with all that Huntsman. I have a bunch of other ideas/things that should be resolved but have yet ideas Marvel could cover in a new series. They just need a writer who wants to write it.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Big fan of Jessica Drew wish she wore the Spider girl outfit although aside from that,she is my favorite female character in the Marvel universe loved her teaming with Jessica Jones in Alias thought she was incredible in the Avengers(props 2 Bendis) hoping if she does a DC crossover it's with Barbra Gordon (it would rock) and the Birds of Prey IMHO, it would be better than JLA/Avengers
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I still love Jess's classic Spider-Woman outfit. The new one isn't horrible, but I think there is way too much black in it. And yes, at the very least drop the shades and go back to the one-way spider lenses and cowl!
    Wish granted.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I actually think the design on the preview is still her glasses... just expended out to a mask like anka intended.