Page 35 of 184 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

From the sounds of it the three authors are working closely together so I think it'll be ok.

And I plan on reading all of them. I"m really looking forward to this cross-over - mainly because it's on such a smaller scale compared to say, Civil War II.

Also, looks like some people got advanced copies of Spider-Woman #4 and it's nothing but good things
    Last edited by Seren; 02-16-2016 at 09:18 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Ok. I've read it all. Both the issue and the article.

spoilers:

It's a boy!

I almost feel worse for Carol in all of this. She feels so bad... and missed the birth of her new nephew! But still, I laughed... "That's the prevailing theory on the internet."

If anything... I almost wish this had all taken longer. I've liked the story of Jess's pregnancy so far and I wish I had more than 4 issues of it. But, I'm selfish like that.
    end of spoilers

Yeah I broke down and bought it digitally - I didn't want to wait til after work to read it! Going to read it now!

Holy **** Jess.

spoilers:

This issue was SO FRIGGIN GREAT! I almost wish the whole issue was longer myself - but it was pretty damn perfect. Mama bear Jess is terrifying.

"Prevailing theory in the internet" LOL
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Seren; 02-17-2016 at 07:13 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

Awesome issue! Captain Marvel is really upset she couldnt be there as its a very important moment for her friend! Carol and Jess and baby at the end .. OMG! Shes the godmother for sure... Dennis also said we'll know who the father is next issue!!
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Yeah I broke down and bought it digitally - I didn't want to wait til after work to read it! Going to read it now!

Holy **** Jess.

spoilers:

Mama bear Jess is terrifying.

end of spoilers
    Seriously!

spoilers:
    Crazy laser blaster fight minutes after a C-section? Yikes!
    end of spoilers

Dennis also said that we'll know who the father is, next issue! Having Carol as godmother must be all kinds of awesomeness!

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

I hope the next issue doesn't just ID the father... but also gives us a little more insight into just everything that's happened in the time skip. I need details!

yea of course and addressees Carol as the official godmother!

BANNED

Jess is so badass!! wow amazing issue

I loved the bit about internet theory

Mama Bear Jess is terrifying in all the best ways possible and I loved it.

I also loved the internet theory!

Wow, really great issue. Can't wait to see Momma (and Aunty Carol) with her beautiful son next issue. I've always liked Jess but the whole maternal side of her is making me love her.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Enjoyed the issue a lot, if I had to be nitpicky it'd be that I had to suspend disbelief a little bit where she was doing acrobatic moves so soon after being sewn up but whatever LOL it's comics! LOL

Did really enjoy the issue though, loved the way the panelling was done when she was in labour and worried about whether her son was okay and stuff. 10 out of 10 basically LOL.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Mama Bear Jess is terrifying in all the best ways possible and I loved it.

I also loved the internet theory!
    LOL Yeah the line about the internet theory of Carol being the father was funny LOL.

I am very happy to see Jessica's beautiful body again...

Me and Logan...
    OLHA O WOLVERINE.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I think Jess has the fortitude of about 100 people.