Page 7 of 184 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

The preview for issue 2 is up and running...looks interesting.
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=25076

I do like that variant cover... using the original 'to know her is to fear her' tagline. It's a nice homage to the 70s series.

Has anyone considered that what with the supposed revelation in Axis #7, there's potential for the Wundagore/High Evolutionary connection to be used to make Jessica more strongly associated with Wanda and Pietro? Anything from the real baby daddy being Jessica's dad, to all three really being test tube concoctions of the HE....

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Has anyone considered that what with the supposed revelation in Axis #7, there's potential for the Wundagore/High Evolutionary connection to be used to make Jessica more strongly associated with Wanda and Pietro? Anything from the real baby daddy being Jessica's dad, to all three really being test tube concoctions of the HE....
    That could get fantastically weird. She actually has quite a bit in common with the twins. They all have connections to the High Evolutionary, Wundagore, AND Bova... and their backstories are all big bowls of retcon soup!

Apparently Jessica is getting her first costume redesign. Ever. No more red spandex:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2...sive/20574271/

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Still not completely sold on the look, but I will say it's the least hideous of all of Anka's redesigns.

I like it. Reminds me of recent Batgirl similar costume change from spandex to leather jacket.
    Hawkeye - Secret Avengers - Ms. Marvel - Inhuman - Ant-Man

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

BANNED

I like the new look. It could use a little more" POW!" for a lack of a better word. However, this new design fits her better and overall is more appealing than her old uniform. Looking forward to seeing more of it in the future!

Spider Woman has the best super hero costume ever.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Ultimate Member

She didn't need a new costume, her old one was cool. Still, that's certainly not the worst redesign that I've ever seen. I'm a big fan of Anka's Psylocke and Storm redesigns, and this one looks decent as well.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Like I said in the thread about her new costume, having looked at it for a minute or two I have to say it's not that bad, don't get me wrong I love the classic costume but as re-designs go this isn't bad so I'm okay with it personally.

Not a fan. But anything to get distance from the Italian belfie cover, I guess. Oh, well. RIP, original outfit.

Astonishing Member

It might have been better if she had a costume that's similar to Spider-Gwen...

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

It's about time she finally got a new costume though I wonder how long that will last since we all know she could revert back like Spider-Man always does.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Apparently Jessica is getting her first costume redesign. Ever. No more red spandex:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2...sive/20574271/

That's all that needs be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    It might have been better if she had a costume that's similar to Spider-Gwen...
    So... Similar to Anya's Avengers Assemble costume which seems to have heavily inspired Spider-Gwen's costume?

What's with Anya getting her costume's jacked by other Spider-Ladies? First Spider-Gwen and now Jessica?
    Last edited by Sardorim; 12-18-2014 at 12:53 PM.