Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Loving this.

Although, they keep introducing the team members every issue. strange.
    Approaching every issue... at least for now... as if it is someone's first issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn View Post
    But also... she's just not able to communicate with the team telepathically... not able to give them a psychic power boost or quickly coordinate.
    Huh? I didn't think about that. Thank you, Sir.

Although, they keep introducing the team members every issue. strange.
    Writers are paid by the number of words. That make a few extra free bucks.

Approaching every issue... at least for now... as if it is someone's first issue.
    Or that...

But also... she's just not able to communicate with the team telepathically... not able to give them a psychic power boost or quickly coordinate.
    Thanks for clarifying, and looking back at the panel, that makes a lot more sense.

Makes sense. Hope I didn't sound insulting =) I've seen it before on he first issue of a new arc but not multiple issues of the same arc. Just an observation.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Thanks for the clarification Mr. Bunn, and thanks for the great work .

I really dig how Jean looks in this.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

BANNED

Works for me. The MVP of the X line since 2014.

I love this book so much. I actually read it iN the comic shop and once again when I get home. I hope that girl is a new mutant. The team needs more ladies and it'll
    be exciting to see a NEW mutant. Molina's art is beautiful and Bunn is the perfect writer for this book. This is my favorite book of ANY comic right now.

BANNED

They really are '60's Marvel kids, who still talks Silver-Age style like that nowadays in real life? Or maybe My perceptionss of modern Marvel dialogue have been ruined by Bendis' inane mumblecore

Nice preview.
    ...but Beastie Boy can teleport, and Teen Angel's cosmic upgrades... are nebulous. Never mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Please please please tell me that the Scott/Jean/Clawed person love triangle will be a very, very short thing. It's my least favorite thing about the X-Men, and yes, I am counting the constant extinction storylines that just recently ended.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Interesting concept, a group of Sentinels that see themselves as mutants. It's actually not entirely new. In the second arc of X-men 92, the X-men encountered a race of Brood that were mutants and tried to ally themselves with them. Maybe we'll get something similar here. It's not like the O5 X-men have a lot of resources at their disposal. In fact, they only really have what Magneto gives them, which can't be too much. This definitely has some potential. I look forward to seeing how it pans out.

I'm not looking forward to Jimmy though. I wish we could skip him and move right onto Polaris.
    I'm the opposite. I wish that we could skip this Sentinel stuff so we can get to Jimmy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    ... Looking forward to finding out what these Sentinels are all about, who that girl is...
    Me too, and I'm surprised at how interesting I'm finding the Mutant Sentinel thing actually, as it wasn't something that really grabbed me when first hearing about it. Wonder if the girl, somehow brought them into being, and is linked to and/or controlling them. Kinda like a hive mind, with sentient golems.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    ... I'm excited for this. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    ... This definitely has some potential. I look forward to seeing how it pans out.

... I wish we could... move right onto Polaris. ;p

Loving this....
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thanks... Mr. Bunn... thanks for the great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Works for me. The MVP of the X line since 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    I love this book so much. ... The team needs more ladies and it'll
    be exciting to see a NEW mutant. Molina's art is beautiful and Bunn is the perfect writer for this book. This is my favorite book of ANY comic right now.

BANNED

And that's what it's felt like reading 1 & especially 2, joy & wonderment once again, so a sincere... thank you.

We will "NEVER forget!"

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 05-04-2017 at 08:37 PM.