Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I'd say Jack Frost rates as really obscure.

Texas Twister is a good one, I think he has been seen in the last 10 years though.

Torpedo from Rom for sure, he was killed by a Dire Wraith though. I think another hero later wore the suit and was called Turbo or something, they'd rate as well.

Arabian Knight from Contest of Champions doesn't seem to get much play unless I've missed something.
    Last edited by Grim Ghost; 05-05-2017 at 06:18 AM.

Master Sniper

Blacksmith

I'm pretty certain Deadshot and Bane were based off those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    Master Sniper

Blacksmith

I'm pretty certain Deadshot and Bane were based off those 2.
    Speaking of old Moon Knight Foes how about Morpheus?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    KHAOS!

Because what's cooler than a drow elf? A drow with technomagic wings! Suck it, Drizzt!

This guy was so blatantly someone's D&D character that I actually kinda admired the writer's shamelessness in throwing him into the Marvel U. XD
    LMAO, hilarious and probably true.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I give you Blackwulf. The poster boy for 90's Marvel. They even gave him his own series that last 10 issues, but I doubt you could find 1 person out of 100 who have actually read it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Ghost View Post
    I'd say Jack Frost rates as really obscure.

Texas Twister is a good one, I think he has been seen in the last 10 years though.

Torpedo from Rom for sure, he was killed by a Dire Wraith though. I think another hero later wore the suit and was called Turbo or something, they'd rate as well.

Arabian Knight from Contest of Champions doesn't seem to get much play unless I've missed something.
    Torpedo first appeared in Daredevil, and I really liked him. He had a couple of issues to himself in Marvel Premiere or Marvel Spotlight after that, and I thought the family man as superhero thing really worked. I would have liked to see more of him. Too bad he was killed in Rom. And yes, I think Turbo of the New Warriors was using a version of the same armor. Torpedo is one of the few characters you guys have listed that had quite a bit of potential that was left untapped.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Turbo showed up quite a but as both a member of the New Warriors and the Loners. I really liked her revamped suit.

Marvel killed him off.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Abdul_Qamar_(Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Another Arabian Knight has appeared to replace him. He appeared in Red Hulk a few years ago.

I do love Shortpack.

The Craptacular B-Sides are pretty obscure for having their own mini. Not sure they've been seen since.

Akasha from Sensational Spider-Man hasn't appeared since her first story, I think.

-Pav, who also really misses SHOC...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Radar Sense Bitches !! Matt Murdock's Swagger's Avatar

Any of the New Universe gems lol !

The original Magneto

Texas Twister and the rest of the Rangers appeared in Scarlet Spider, when Kaine Parker was running around Dallas.

The Super Heroes of Europe. Most didn't even get names, two who did only got names in a guide book (Weiss Kreuz of Switzerland and Tricolore of France), several (Claymore of Scotland, Red Dragon I of Wales and IIRC Magma from Sweden) all died in their debut issue at the hands of Sentry/The Void. The rest have faded into obscurity since their second appearance.

Also Le Peregrine of France, Hauptman Deutschland (cameoed in Mighty Avengers by Al Ewing a couple years back), Iron Cross (not seen AFAIK since the All-New Invaders series ended) and Radiance (likewise)

Black Axe from Marvel UK. Didn't even get a cameo in CB&MI13 like Digitek, Death's Head II, Tangerine and Dark Angel, think he managed a single-panel cameo in Revolutionary War Alpha.
    I surrender to the Contest

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Sleepwalker

actually I have seen a couple posters wondering about sleepwalker, so I guess not obscure enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He was in Avengers: The Initiative. Not too obscure, just not popular enough to be used any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    His latest appearance to my knowledge was in James Robsinson's Fourever arc in Fantastic Four when he was recruited to enter Franklin Richard's dreamverse.
    That's good to know that the MU readers haven't seen the last of both Sleepwalker and Rick Sheridan.......

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Torpedo first appeared in Daredevil, and I really liked him. He had a couple of issues to himself in Marvel Premiere or Marvel Spotlight after that, and I thought the family man as superhero thing really worked. I would have liked to see more of him. Too bad he was killed in Rom. And yes, I think Turbo of the New Warriors was using a version of the same armor. Torpedo is one of the few characters you guys have listed that had quite a bit of potential that was left untapped.
    .....And there's some exploration as to how the Torpedo Suit ended up being worn by Mickey Musashi within the First NEW WARRIORS Series.........

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Turbo showed up quite a bit as both a member of the New Warriors and the Loners. I really liked her revamped suit.

.....And as a part-time student at the Avengers Academy within said Series.....

BANNED

Torpedo was my pick. When we were kids my brother had his solo first issue. I picked it up and loved it, wish they would have done more with him. Somebody else at Marvel loves him too because if you look carefully you can see Torpedo in Big Hero 6 as part of Fred's collection when they're in his mansion.