Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordLeviathan View Post
    I think marvel wishes that too problem is the CAN'T Rom belongs to the parker brothers
    Marvel had its opportunities for nearly thirty years; it didn't act upon them, and then IDW did.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Comicfan111 View Post
    Union Jack. The first Union Jack was the second British Marvel hero to debut (after Blade).
    I'd hardly call him obscure. You want obscure, try Plasmer, Black Axe, Digitek and the Crusaders team.
    I surrender to the Contest

Super Slave.

He had one single appearance in 1941.

It ended on a cliffhanger and he hasn't been seen since not even in flashbacks or time travel stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

Super Slave.

He had one single appearance in 1941.

It ended on a cliffhanger and he hasn't been seen since not even in flashbacks or time travel stories.
    What we're his powers? Why was he called Slave? Is he like a genie?

He's very much like a genie, except he's summoned by a magic bracelet instead of a lamp. He claims he can grant any wish the p[erson desires, but due tot he short nature of the story, all we see him do is grow to a giant, shrink to a few inches, and shows super strength as well as being bullet proof.

Thanks, Alan2099!

I had never heard of him and that is an interesting story.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

How about the characters from the Twelve? Even with the mini series they had I bet most readers still have no idea who they are.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

The Yankee Clipper from the Marvel: The Lost Generation mini series. A hero from the 50's thrown into the future who is still technically around in the modern Marvel U unless he was retconned away. He was throw forward in time to right around the time the Fantastic Four became active and decided to retire and leave the heroing to the new guys. One of the only heroes from that mini series who did not die in the end.

BANNED

Tangerine!! My favourite MI13 agent.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edpower View Post
    Who are some REALLY obscure Marvel heroes?
    Solarman:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/solarman/4005-54462/
    I was a bit surprised Marvel never did more with him. He was a mid-80s character with a co-creator credit by Stan Lee. They let a Stan Lee co-created character fall into public domain. At least I'm guessing Public Domain cause he's resurfaced with a full makeover.

http://www.scoutcomics.com/store2/solarman-1

I don't have an entry. Will point out that Sleepwalker is not a qualifier, he's been around here and there. Nor does Vengeance. Granted if you only started reading comics circa Civil War you might not have heard of him but he's not REALLY OBSCURE.
    There are some in here that qualify and I'm impressed with and agree about The Twelve.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    I'd hardly call him obscure. You want obscure, try Plasmer, Black Axe, Digitek and the Crusaders team.
    I disagree. These characters being more obscure then Union Jack (there has been more than one) does not make Union Jack less obscure.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Union Jack isn't obscure. Even in the last ten years he's (or they've) made seveal appearances and even been seen on covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I was a bit surprised Marvel never did more with him. He was a mid-80s character with a co-creator credit by Stan Lee. They let a Stan Lee co-created character fall into public domain. At least I'm guessing Public Domain cause he's resurfaced with a full makeover.

http://www.scoutcomics.com/store2/solarman-1

I don't have an entry. Will point out that Sleepwalker is not a qualifier, he's been around here and there. Nor does Vengeance. Granted if you only started reading comics circa Civil War you might not have heard of him but he's not REALLY OBSCURE.
    There are some in here that qualify and I'm impressed with and agree about The Twelve.
    Robert Kirkman also created a Sleepwalker.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Vengeance.
    he's actually gotten a, comparatively, good amount of exposure from being one of the Masters of Evil (Bagalia version). he did the most damage of the Masters to the Secret Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Union Jack isn't obscure. Even in the last ten years he's (or they've) made seveal appearances and even been seen on covers.
    And playable in (the now defunct) Avengers Alliance and Avengers Academy. Anyone they're using in video games definitely isn't obscure.