Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Favorite Marvel Legacy Covers.

As a fan of comics from many years is cool to see many classic Marvel comics being illustrated again by other artist.
    So here is the topic to say the ones that are the best.

Mine are :

Iceman.

Champions was such a unique team,that was disapointing that this series did not last long.The reasons why the team was dissolved was actually explained in a Spectacular Spider-Man story.
    So was cool to see this new Iceman cover.One of the covers that resembles best the original i think.

Venom.

Sure the original cover from Amazing Spider-Man is really not that old.But this is a unique variation of the original cover with a unique spin.

Scarlet Spider.

As a fan of John Romita Sr art,this classic cover being one of the Legacy covers was great.
    And one of the covers that i think resembles better the original one as well.

Only one I really care for is the Punisher one.

I like the Mark Bagley Sinister Six cover .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Only one I really care for is the Punisher one.
    Yep,the Punisher cover is cool as well.Not one of my favorites but a cool one indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like the Mark Bagley Sinister Six cover .
    The Mark Bagley cover is another cool cover as well.
    One of my Top 5 covers from Legacy imo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    As a fan of comics from many years is cool to see many classic Marvel comics being illustrated again by other artist.
    So here is the topic to say the ones that are the best.

Mine are :

Iceman.

Champions was such a unique team,that was disapointing that this series did not last long.The reasons why the team was dissolved was actually explained in a Spectacular Spider-Man story.
    So was cool to see this new Iceman cover.One of the covers that resembles best the original i think.

Venom.

Sure the original cover from Amazing Spider-Man is really not that old.But this is a unique variation of the original cover with a unique spin.

Scarlet Spider.

As a fan of John Romita Sr art,this classic cover being one of the Legacy covers was great.
    And one of the covers that i think resembles better the original one as well.
    I dig all those but the Punisher one really put a smile on my face. So good!

Thumbs up for the Jessica Jones and Thor covers as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    I dig all those but the Punisher one really put a smile on my face. So good!

Thumbs up for the Jessica Jones and Thor covers as well.
    Cool choices as well.
    I like especially the Jessica Jones cover.
    One of the earliest Frank Miller covers from Marvel got a great homage cover.

Spider-Man - Bagley

Incredible Hulk - Deodato Jr

Uncanny Avengers - Malin

All-New Wolverine - Anka

Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows
    Iceman
    Jean Grey
    Moon Knight

Planning on getting Iceman but probably not if Marvel gates these variants similar to what they do with the Hip Hop variants.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

This one is my favorite

I also like these Ditko and Steranko homages along with Bagley's Sinister Six as mentioned

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    This one is my favorite

I also like these Ditko and Steranko homages along with Bagley's Sinister Six as mentioned

Those are great covers as well.
    They would be in my Top 10 covers of Marvel Legacy.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Venom and All New Wolverine
    X-Men Forever

The Iceman one is probably my favorite of the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post

It's a neat composition and I've been a fan of Michael Ryan's since Academy X. I don't usually go for variants, but I'll most likely get this one as an art piece if the price is reasonable. But also, I really like the character interaction it's teasing. I've been hankering to see Bobby interact with Warren and Herc since he came out. Warren was one of his oldest friends, and Bobby still kept him shut out, so I'm hoping for at least a little strife from that. And Herc has a philosophy that boils down to embracing life's pleasures, so I'm sure there's going to be some excellent humor out of that one, one way or another.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    This one is my favorite

I love all of those. The Steranko-style Secret Warriors cover is just awesome.

I've never been one to seek out variants but there's a lot of these covers I feel like I have to have.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

There are quite a few I like, but I'll just post this one because it takes the original story but makes it oddly hilarious:

But there are some other good ones. I think Spirits of Vengeance pays tribute to the original cover quite well:

This one I just like because the original cover is perhaps not quite as famous, but it's a tribute that makes a bunch of sense:

Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

The Punisher one ! By far the most exciting.