Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvel vs DC

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    X-23 vs. Cassandra Cain?
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    I don't care what matches we would have, I have no faith that Marvel or DC would do anything new or interesting with the concept anyhow. However, as far as matches I want,

Ms. Marvel vs Damian Wayne.

I'd buy that for a dollar.
    I'm all for this and the Joker vs the Green Goblin or the Joker vs Daredevil.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 05-12-2018 at 10:49 AM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I'm not really interested in another Marvel-DC miniseries where the fans get to pick who wins. That was the absolute worst, back in the 90's. I mean, I love Wolverine as much as the next guy but him beating Lobo in a fist fight? Please.

If it had to be done again I'd like to see heroes fight against their opposite's rogues; like Batman fighting the Mandarian, Wonder Woman fighting the Mangog, Captain America fighting Ra's al Ghul, Superman fighting Ego, and the X-Men fighting Trigon.

But if we had to have hero-v-hero fights again?

Wonder Woman - Thor

Superman - Captain Marvel

Batman - Iron Man

Nightwing - Daredevil

And I really love the idea of Ms. Marvel - Damien Wayne. That'd be worth the price of admission all by itself. I would've gone with X-23 - Damien Wayne, but Kamala would just be too fun to miss.

What about supporting cast fights? Lois Lane v Ben Ulrich! Jimmy Olsen v Rick Jones! Carol Danvers' cat Chewie v Dex-Starr the Red Lantern cat!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'm not really interested in another Marvel-DC miniseries where the fans get to pick who wins. That was the absolute worst, back in the 90's. I mean, I love Wolverine as much as the next guy but him beating Lobo in a fist fight? Please.

If it had to be done again I'd like to see heroes fight against their opposite's rogues; like Batman fighting the Mandarian, Wonder Woman fighting the Mangog, Captain America fighting Ra's al Ghul, Superman fighting Ego, and the X-Men fighting Trigon.

But if we had to have hero-v-hero fights again?

Wonder Woman - Thor

Superman - Captain Marvel

Batman - Iron Man

Nightwing - Daredevil

And I really love the idea of Ms. Marvel - Damien Wayne. That'd be worth the price of admission all by itself. I would've gone with X-23 - Damien Wayne, but Kamala would just be too fun to miss.

What about supporting cast fights? Lois Lane v Ben Ulrich! Jimmy Olsen v Rick Jones! Carol Danvers' cat Chewie v Dex-Starr the Red Lantern cat!
    You know that wouldn't be too bad an idea I approve of this one. Here's cool one Jon Kent vs Annie May Parker if she made to the main universe.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 05-12-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Carnage vs joker
    Ironman vs cyborg
    New mutants vs teen Titans
    Hulk vs doomsday
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mr Fantastic vs Plastic Man or Elongated Man
    Invisible Woman vs A Green Lantern (can't decide which one)
    Human Torch vs Fire
    Iceman vs Ice
    Storm vs Wonder Woman (Rematch of the Century!)
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Mr Fantastic vs Plastic Man or Elongated Man
    Invisible Woman vs A Green Lantern (can't decide which one)
    Human Torch vs Fire
    Iceman vs Ice
    Storm vs Wonder Woman (Rematch of the Century!)
    I tell you what, Diana better get treated right this time around! I love Storm, don't get me wrong. She's an amazing character and one of the best X-Men out there, and one of the best females in comics from any publisher. But she is not on Wonder Woman's level as far as combat goes. Not even close.

A lot of those original fights I agreed with (Thor beating Shazam? Absolutely. Superman taking down Hulk? Of course!) but some of them, like Storm vs Wonder Woman and Wolverine vs Lobo, were just terrible and made no sense.

Stupid popularity contest fan voting.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

How about Thanos vs darkseid?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    How about Thanos vs darkseid?
    i always wonder who is stronger but I normally hear its Darkseid

Deadpool meets Harley Quinn.
    Why not have Harley fight gwenpool?

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    i always wonder who is stronger but I normally hear its Darkseid
    Oh yeah. Darkseid Is.

Thanos is a badass, but he's not on Darkseid's level. I mean, hell, Thanos keeps trying to impress the manifestation of Death like a love-sick teenager but the last time we saw the Black Racer (the Fourth World manifestation of death) Darkseid had bent it to his will and was making it do his bidding (until the Anti-Monitor stole it anyway).

I think Thanos is actually a little closer to Superman's level than Darkseid's. Like Superman, Thanos is a native of the physical world and is technically mortal but is so powerful he's just a few hairs short of godhood. But Darkseid murders gods and eats them for breakfast. Literally.

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Why not have Harley fight gwenpool?
    It'd actually be pretty fun if instead of fighting they became friends and just went to get ice cream together. I don't know much about Gwenpool but she's a major nerd from the real world right? She knows who Harley is, and is probably a fan.

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    It'd actually be pretty fun if instead of fighting they became friends and just went to get ice cream together. I don't know much about Gwenpool but she's a major nerd from the real world right? She knows who Harley is, and is probably a fan.
    Yes you are right Gwenpool is some sort of nerd from out reality. Sorry for the delay I will reply to you soon.

BANNED

surfer vs black racer
    surfboard vs skis it's on.
    Orion vs thor
    Captain Marvel vs Captain Marvel when he became the protector of the universe
    Superman vs Hyperion
    Batman vs amazing Spider man
    Wonder Woman vs Sersi the eternal
    Lobo vs Gladiator