Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Awesome news!

Quote Originally Posted by Franny6422 View Post
    How do I get spoilers to reveal?
    You can highlight them or if you’re on your phone and it’s giving you trouble click “reply with Quote” and it’ll show up.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I am very confident about that it was before he was spoilers:
    Kid Flash
    end of spoilers
    He looked pretty damn young.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I am very confident about that it was before he was spoilers:
    Kid Flash
    end of spoilers
    Remember Wally came back wearing his Kid Flash costume and younger than he was before, even though his history as the Flash was intact. Likewise, when Bart returned in the late 00s after his death, he still had all his memories of being the Fourth Flash.

spoilers:
    Point is, no matter what age Bart returns as, there is a good chance he would have all his Pre-Flashpoint Memories. After all, Bart has been proven in the past to be resistant to time distortions, as he is living in the 20th or 21st century as a temporal anomaly essentially (since he is originally from the future).

As for his general appearance, Bart has pretty consistently looked about 2 years younger than whatever age he was supposed to be. Boyish is always his look, so I wouldn't worry too much about what age he appears. He's probably a teen.
    end of spoilers
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Remember Wally came back wearing his Kid Flash costume and younger than he was before, even though his history as the Flash was intact. Likewise, when Bart returned in the late 00s after his death, he still had all his memories of being the Fourth Flash.

spoilers:
    Point is, no matter what age Bart returns as, there is a good chance he would have all his Pre-Flashpoint Memories. After all, Bart has been proven in the past to be resistant to time distortions, as he is living in the 20th or 21st century as a temporal anomaly essentially (since he is originally from the future).

As for his general appearance, Bart has pretty consistently looked about 2 years younger than whatever age he was supposed to be. Boyish is always his look, so I wouldn't worry too much about what age he appears. He's probably a teen.
    end of spoilers
    I had no idea and he should be very helpful in finding the rest of four.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Fantastic Member

Thank you' Robotman. Mind you' how do I highlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Franny6422 View Post
    Thank you' Robotman. Mind you' how do I highlight?
    Just like highlighting text pretty much.

Incredible Member

https://screenrant.com/the-flash-com...son-interview/
    Right after that, about a year-ish after Return of Barry Allen they introduced Bart. I was about the same age, I was like thirteen, fourteen years old and I was a hyper little kid, or hyper teenager, and I freaking loved Bart. And I've missed him, you know?

In my 20s I became a Wally fan, and now as an adult, you know, I'm a Barry fan. But I still miss Bart. It was funny because I had these conversations over the last two years would come up of whether I was going to be able to use him or not. And it's the same thing, you can't just say, 'I wanna use him,' there has to be a story in play, there has to be a plan, there has to be some kind of thing we're going to do. It it was one of my dreams for FLASH WAR to be able to bring Bart back, that was a big part of it. To have this idea of being able to put him in the book, have a plan for him... I can't get too deep into it but certain things kind of aligned, certain things like the stars kind of aligned in the right spot, the right time, and I was able to pitch using him and it worked out.

So the idea that Hunter makes them break the Force Barrier, you think that all is lost, you think that Hunter won. Wally even says it, 'Well Hunter won.' But in a way he didn't, right? He beat them emotionally, but what he didn't realize was that he's allowed Bart to get out. Bart has basically been in there since Flashpoint, because Bart during the Flashpoint had that Kid Flash mini where he got trapped in there, and he thought he died. One thing I think people should think about is that... in DCU: Rebirth, when Wally came out of the Speed Force he was wearing a Kid Flash costume. Here we're in the same thing, he's coming out wearing his Impulse costume. To me he's still Impulse but that's a whole other thing.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I'm not reading Flash book so... where's Bart? what he's doing?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Don't know he came back and that was it.

BANNED

I think Bart and the entire third generation(Bart,tim,cassie,kon)should just despair since we already have the titans and the teen titans having another group will just add more mess in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    I think Bart and the entire third generation(Bart,tim,cassie,kon)should just despair since we already have the titans and the teen titans having another group will just add more mess in my opinion.
    So ditch the current Teen Titans then.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Not a thing. Much like Jay Garrick in the button, he had a cameo at the end of Flash War. We’ll see if DC actually does anything with the character.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Funny

The YJ generation is $.DC has been ignorant on so many levels, leaving $ and hype on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Not a thing. Much like Jay Garrick in the button, he had a cameo at the end of Flash War. We’ll see if DC actually does anything with the character.
    Williamson seems to imply there's a plan for the character, but time will tell when it will actually be realized.

BANNED

Honestly, I think both him and Kilowog are probably pretty consistent for being writers favorites
    Well I like the Damien led titans so no

Funny

The YJ generation is $.DC has been ignorant on so many levels, leaving $ and hype on the floor
    Do you have any proof or is it your assumption?