Thread: The Dreaming

BANNED

Default The Dreaming

Anyone reading the Dreaming. Iam finding it a very drull read at this point. I have found it hard to even finish with the first issue and I've started the second issue. Seems that the storyline is having trouble to be coherent, and a lot of moaning and complaints. If I want to hear endless complaints, I need to get paid for that

Im enjoying the Dreaming. Focusing on Merv was a good choice for the second issue. He's less cerebral and more of a doer so he moved the plot along faster. He's pretty fun tho as this was more comedic.

I think i figured out Dora's secret but i could be wrong.

I might give up on the House of Whispers. Both the preview in Sandman Universe and issue 1 did little to draw me in.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Im enjoying the Dreaming. Focusing on Merv was a good choice for the second issue. He's less cerebral and more of a doer so he moved the plot along faster. He's pretty fun tho as this was more comedic.

I think i figured out Dora's secret but i could be wrong.

I might give up on the House of Whispers. Both the preview in Sandman Universe and issue 1 did little to draw me in.

Maybe Dora is Daniel?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrklyn View Post
    Maybe Dora is Daniel?
    Didn't think of that

I just thought she was human or part human/part dream

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

So far, I've enjoyed The Dreaming, 1 & 2: glad for a slower-paced title as a change from most. & I think it looks nice, too...
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet