Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know what, I really could see him popping up in "Flash War."
    I would honestly love it if that story ended with Barry and Wally about to have some big dramatic showdown, and then Bart, Max, Jay and Jesse pop out of nowhere and tell them to quit being idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know what, I really could see him popping up in "Flash War."
    He is faster than barry and Wally, so he would be the natural winner

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I would honestly love it if that story ended with Barry and Wally about to have some big dramatic showdown, and then Bart, Max, Jay and Jesse pop out of nowhere and tell them to quit being idiots.
    I think Bart or Jay might definitely have that role in the story.

Also, this is a bit old, but here it is Kon and Bart drawn by Marcus To
    A4E6159E-D008-4C3F-A8F9-3FD31B86EA30.jpg

I have never expressed my love for Bart Allen before, but now is a good time as any. Inread his entire run and the up and downs of his relationship with Max Mercury were the most fun parts of that book.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I have never expressed my love for Bart Allen before, but now is a good time as any. Inread his entire run and the up and downs of his relationship with Max Mercury were the most fun parts of that book.
    Dang, the entirety of Mercury Failing knew how to get to me, I even felt bad about Thad at the end.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Oh, thank God. I tried to read one issue and I decided I just couldn't do it.

I've heard that in the Flash new arc the Tornado Twins in the future were ~evil~, I don't know if it was fixed or not, but I wonder if Don Allen being 'evil coz daddy was absent' will play a role on Rebirthed Bart.
    Why won't DC let us have nice things? And keep them?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Dang, the entirety of Mercury Failing knew how to get to me, I even felt bad about Thad at the end.
    Thad was incredibly sympathetic. IHATEJOHNS'TTIHATEJOHNS'TTIHATEJOHNS'TT

Spectacular Member

I've always liked Bart as a character, in some ways the way he was originally portrayed was refreshing, here is a teenager with no patience, power and just not thinking, which in someways sums up a lot of people these days. But I did like when he took on the Kid Flash mantle, however I would have still enjoyed seeing him after they made him more serious, still do stuff like he did as Impulse and then try and act like he had planned it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Superman #38
    Written by Peter J. Tomasi and Patrick Gleason, art by Ed Benes, cover by Ivan Reis and Oclair Albert, variant cover by Jorge Jimenez.
    "Super Sons of Tomorrow" finale! With no other choice left, the Batman of Tomorrow brings in the Titans of Tomorrow to take on today's Teen Titans -- as the life of Superman's son hangs in the balance! See the return of future Superman Conner Kent, Wonder Woman Cassie Sandsmark and Bart Allen Flash in the final battle of this epic crossover.
    32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Jan. 3.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...0/16/dcjan.htm
    It's not a true return yet...but it's a start.

Is it finally going to happen? The return of the Flash family? I am trying not to get my hopes up.

Mighty Member

It's also possible the Flash Family returns with a different line up, without some of the members who were part of the Waid heyday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It's also possible the Flash Family returns with a different line up, without some of the members who were part of the Waid heyday.
    You shut your filthy mouth!...keyboard...thing...

Really though, who exactly would get cut? Jay and Bart are basically clinched, there's zero possibility that if Williamson got to bring Bart back, Max wouldn't follow (It's not like Max is a character DC would selectively ban if the Flash Family is returning), the kids are looking more and more likely (Not in the Waid era but worth mentioning) and if all of them are coming back, I hardly see the only POC in the family besides NuWally, that Williamson also loves, and the woman still being used in ads by DC being left out.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    You shut your filthy mouth!...keyboard...thing...

Really though, who exactly would get cut? Jay and Bart are basically clinched, there's zero possibility that if Williamson got to bring Bart back, Max wouldn't follow (It's not like Max is a character DC would selectively ban if the Flash Family is returning), the kids are looking more and more likely (Not in the Waid era but worth mentioning) and if all of them are coming back, I hardly see the only POC in the family besides NuWally, that Williamson also loves, and the woman still being used in ads by DC being left out.
    You have to keep in mind, there is a difference between Williamson loving a character and feeling there is a place for them in story. He may not bring back everyone, or even if he does, he may not bring back everyone at once.

Anyway, as for who I would imagine would get cut? I'm not holding my breath for the Quicks. As for XS, she was never really a full member of the Flash Family. More an occasional guest, so my feeling is if she comes back it will be as part of the Legion, not as a member of the Flash Family.
    Last edited by Sam; 10-19-2017 at 07:33 AM.

I think if we're getting any of the Flash family back in the immediate future, it's going to be Jay (who they've already re-introduced), Bart (who looks like he'll be making a return with the Young Justice generation) and Jesse (since they've teased the Quick family formula).