Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    BANNED

You know, it's a sad general rule in comics that unless they're 'classic', supporting civilian characters generally don't last.

But dang it, I really want Carol, Preston, and Helen (and Dox!) back. Together with Max they made for one of the strongest supporting casts I've seen in a comic.

Oh who am I kidding I want Dr. Morlo, Evil Eye, Rolly, Mike and Wade too!

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    You know, it's a sad general rule in comics that unless they're 'classic', supporting civilian characters generally don't last.
    Even then they either just fade into backgrounds or just get turned into Superheroes because writers are apparently so bored with a Superheroes civilian life.

BANNED

orbart.jpg

Could we please just skip the teases and just get to the good stuff?

orbart.jpg

Could we please just skip the teases and just get to the good stuff?
    OH MAN! What is that from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    OH MAN! What is that from?
    Apparently from the Flash metal tie-in. I didn't read it; someone just posted these panels on Kon's thread.

Apparently from the Flash metal tie-in. I didn't read it; someone just posted these panels on Kon's thread.
    I'm reading it now. I was like, "wait a sec, I know Assam is not reading the Flash!" Haha. There have been tons of little name drops and teases throughout Metal and I hope DC delivers on these teases.

BANNED

I'm reading it now. I was like, "wait a sec, I know Assam is not reading the Flash!" Haha. There have been tons of little name drops and teases throughout Metal and I hope DC delivers on these teases.
    You know I've been thinking, thinking about my childhood and how Barry was my favorite Flash (Never loved him more than Bart though ) and...if every Flash Family member comes back, and I do mean EVERY member, I'll be willing to give him another shot. Too much has happened for him to ever be a favorite of mine again, but I'd at least be open to maybe liking him again and giving his book a shot.

You know I've been thinking, thinking about my childhood and how Barry was my favorite Flash (Never loved him more than Bart though ) and...if every Flash Family member comes back, and I do mean EVERY member, I'll be willing to give him another shot. Too much has happened for him to ever be a favorite of mine again, but I'd at least be open to maybe liking him again and giving his book a shot.
    You know, I'd actually be interested in seeing Williamson's Barry (for what I've seen, that has been little) interact with Bart, the relationship was little to non-existent, and it sucks because I was rereading my YJ trade (The reread is suspended for the moment though) and Bart seemed to hold a lot of respect for Barry. I don't think/want that he takes Max Mercury's place in Bart's life, but having a decent relationship would be nice imo.

Metal has been awesome imo. And I've heard Shazam and Sandsman are gonna appear on Metal #5!

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    You know, I'd actually be interested in seeing Williamson's Barry (for what I've seen, that has been little) interact with Bart, the relationship was little to non-existent, and it sucks because I was rereading my YJ trade (The reread is suspended for the moment though) and Bart seemed to hold a lot of respect for Barry. I don't think/want that he takes Max Mercury's place in Bart's life, but having a decent relationship would be nice imo.

Metal has been awesome imo. And I've heard Shazam and Sandsman are gonna appear on Metal #5!
    I have been waiting for Shazam to make his Rebirth appearance! Can’t wait!

I have been waiting for Shazam to make his Rebirth appearance! Can’t wait!
    Shazam as The-hero-previously-known-as-Captain-Marvel or Shazam aka The Wizard aka Mamaragan?
    And Sandman...Who? Sandman the Endless or Sandman the JSA member?
    In DC you must be specific.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Tried the app for Midtown Comics and I got a 20% off. So I got 9 impulse issues (it would have been 10, but they didn’t have ten) I’ve read a few issues, but thought that I might as well re-start from the beggining.

Same here I am through 25? I think. Great series!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Tried the app for Midtown Comics and I got a 20% off. So I got 9 impulse issues (it would have been 10, but they didn’t have ten) I’ve read a few issues, but thought that I might as well re-start from the beggining.
    Good, good.

Same here I am through 25? I think. Great series!
    Nice pace you're going at. If you're through 25, you know where the hug in the OP is from (that scene gets me every time.)

Good, good.

Nice pace you're going at. If you're through 25, you know where the hug in the OP is from (that scene gets me every time.)
    Very great moment! Sadly, my pace is at a dead stop now. I have a fairly significant gap in issues 30-45. I have my eye on a EBay deal however.

BANNED

welp.jpg

This makes the FOURTH Bart tease we've gotten. There was the "What kind of Kid Flash are you" scene, the Impulse costume in a case, a name drop and now this.

I need my boy back already.