Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Red Hood and the Outlaws #10 Preview/Discussion

Can't wait to see how Bizarro is doing. And man this is gonna an emotional rollercoaster.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Artemis backstory as a champion o her own is weirdly more coherent than Wonder Woman`s.

Phsycological warfare incoming!

It`s been done but not this way, Creativity is alive.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

As much as I'm looking forward for this issue, I must say I'm not feeling Artemis' subplot.

BANNED

A lot of it is build up that she never got. She`s basically a blank page. But I get what you mean, it reads slow compared to Jason`s personal pages.

Artemis and the mystery surrounding Akila and the Bana-Mighdallian.

Jason and "I'm going to hit you right in the feels" face off with his death.

Bizarro and his bizarre adventure with the refugees.

And I'm absolutely loving this arc.

Just a few more days. Can't wait.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    As much as I'm looking forward for this issue, I must say I'm not feeling Artemis' subplot.
    I agree and it's not that I don't like Artemis. But I see her stuff and I'm like that nice but where's Jason? Also I just never really care about Amazon/ Wonder Woman plots about Amazons. That goes for Artemis, WW herself, Donna. Etc. the Amazons just don't interest me yet.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

It doesn't help that thanks to the solicits we know the general gist of it.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Artemis and the mystery surrounding Akila and the Bana-Mighdallian.

Jason and "I'm going to hit you right in the feels" face off with his death.

Bizarro and his bizarre adventure with the refugees.

And I'm absolutely loving this arc.
    I'm loving everything about the arc as well. I may have very little interest in WW and that group of characters but I am very interested in Artemis and her history. For some reason her character is far more appealing to me than Diana, Cassie or Donna ever have been. I'm also really looking forward to seeing how Bizzaro handles the refugees and how Jason deals with being faced with the spectre of his death. Both of those plots should kick us in the feels I think.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    I agree and it's not that I don't like Artemis. But I see her stuff and I'm like that nice but where's Jason? Also I just never really care about Amazon/ Wonder Woman plots about Amazons. That goes for Artemis, WW herself, Donna. Etc. the Amazons just don't interest me yet.
    Where`s Jason? Right next in the preview.

It`s her main character arc but Jason`s is obviously the more gripping of the two.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Where`s Jason? Right next in the preview.

It`s her main character arc but Jason`s is obviously the more gripping of the two.
    lol I just meant in general concerning this particular story arc. Especially since we sort of know how it ends.I think it's less about Artemis and more about how I feel about Amazons in general. They are a group that I wish I could care more about even though I like individuals from the group. Maybe Lobdell can make them more interesting. He's doing good with Artemis !

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Lobdell must be doing something right already if he's managed to get me invested in her character when I don't care about the WW corner of the DCU in general and really never have.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

To each their own, but I have ZERO problem with Artemis getting focus. Far as I'm concerned, she, Bizarro, and Jason are all equally compelling.

Can't wait for the issue. I think Red Hood and the Outlaws is one of the most underrated books out there right now.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark