Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 103
  1. #46
    Astonishing Member King_Thor13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    X-Force
    The Newer Mutants have been restored to their respective timelines, and Weapon X has been shut down. But the time has come again for a covert team of X-Men to assemble and to do whatever it takes to preserve the children of the atom. Cable leads an unlikely band of mutants as they face Reavers, U-Men, hoards of Predator X and countless other villains who pose a threat to mutantkind. But can this group put aside their differences, and forsake their past, as they fight for the future? Featuring:
    Cable
    Domino
    Warpath
    Boom-Boom
    Blink
    Adam-X
    Daken
    Siryn
    Shatterstar
    Rictor
    Forge
    (as the support/tech guy)

    Base of operations: The old Weapon X facility, repurposed in recent years by the Uncanny X-Men.

    New Mutants
    After the government shuts down Avengers Idea Mechanics and seizes their assets, the US Avengers are disbanded. Cannonball and Sunspot are without a purpose, and so seek out their friends with the idea of an epic road trip. Of course, they soon run into trouble as they stumble across Sugar Man and Dark Beast somehow repowering mutants. After the first arc, I imagine the New Mutants will pick up the unfinished business of the X-Men and their various splinter teams, with an official reformation of the team.

    The initial roster:
    Dani Moonstar
    Cannonball
    Sunspot
    Magik
    Magma
    Wolfsbane
    Karma
    Cypher+Warlock
    (once again merged, resembling Cypher/Warlock in Age of X)
    Husk

  2. #47
    Fantastic Member Xargukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Crossover Event
    X-Purge

    Just when the dust had finally settled after secret wars and secret empire, and the time travel blue/gold event, certain mutants begin to feel increasingly ill - experiencing headaches and nausea, before passing out.
    Old man Logan, Rachael, the original five, Bishop, Cable, the Ultimates, etc. Almost immediately after they are incapacitated strange abhorred creatures with strange abilities begin to attack attempting to capture and take the incapacitated away.
    Some get taken, the X-teams fight others back. The X-Club work on trying to isolate the cause of the sickness and origin of the creatures and quickly manage to link all the victims as mutants who didn't originate in 'our' Earth's universe.
    Tracking those taken back to their base of operations, the X-Men discover that the creatures originate from the void between parallel universes and are corrupted 'barrier guardians' who existed to prevent multiverse travelers who would meddle in other universe's time streams.

    Originally created by Saturnyne, the creatures would lurk in the void, draining contaminant multiversal particle energy from those would attempt to cross to protect the barriers. They particularly developing a taste for mutants as they typically had the most multiverse incursions. Trevor Fitzroy, surviving being cut in half by his own portal by bishop, ended up in the void and came to an understanding with them. He would create portals for them to travel through to the different universes, where they would purge all multiversal contaminants, draining not only the containment particles, but their life force too. This would leaving the world 'pure' and no longer a threat to multiverse stability. With the events of Secret Wars, Trevor and purgers saw their barriers break down and with the end approaching they sought refuge in reformed 616, seeking vengeance on those they blame for having to leave their home, with Trevor seeking personal vengeance on Bishop and the X-Men.

    The creatures and the X-men Fight. Trevor loses control over the creatures and they consume several of the minor multiversal characters nobody cares about ( Future brotherhood, X-Treme X-Men's refugees, etc) and seem unbeatable. Trevor flees and Bishop goes to give chase through Trevors portal which leads a few creatures in tow. Cable realizes that the multiversal contaminants have to leave 616 in order to protect it and get the creatures to leave. He rallies the survivors and leads them through the portal into the unknown with the creatures following - spinning off into a new Exiles book.

    Featuring the departure of:
    • Bishop
    • Cable
    • Rachel Summers
    • Old Man Logan
    • The Original Five
    • Future Brotherhood
    • Nocturne
    • X-Man
    • Blink (AoA)
    • Jimmy Hudson & The Ultimates
    • Kymera
    • Dark Beast
    • And all other Non-616 Mutants!


    Pick several of those to be the survivors and throw them into a new Exiles book.

  3. #48
    ...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    909

    Default

    A mysterious individual brings together X-Men from across the multiverse with the goal of traversing different realities and helping/healing them in whatever way they can. But these individuals aren't very like minded, and the tasks they've been set are suspicious. Who are the eXiles working for, and what do they hope to gain? The cast would be as follows (though keep in mind, like the original eXiles, the roster is subject to change:
    Old Man Logan (torn from Earth Prime in the MU)
    Blink (Age of Apocalypse)
    Nocturne (Earth 2182)
    Ruby Summers (Earth 1191)
    Basilisk (Cyclops Age of X)
    The Fallen (Arch/angel Earth 1298)
    Skullfire (X-Men 2099)
    Quicksilver (Ultimate)
    Brah... (^_^) you just sold me a comic book. I'm dying for more Basilisk and Ultimate Quicksilver. I had to look ruby summers up, and I'd forgotten skullfire but. I'm all in on this one.

    On second thought... I'd rather see Calvin Rankin back. I miss that guy.
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 07-26-2017 at 10:22 PM.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

  4. #49
    Astonishing Member King_Thor13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    Brah... (^_^) you just sold me a comic book. I'm dying for more Basilisk and Ultimate Quicksilver. I had to look ruby summers up, and I'd forgotten skullfire but. I'm all in on this one.

    On second thought... I'd rather see Calvin Rankin back. I miss that guy.
    I'm glad you like it. It's really just a compilation of my fav alternate-earth X-Men. I think they have some pretty cool powers and distinctive aesthetics, and I'd be very eager to see their interactions.

    I like Mimic too, but I'm not sure he'd fit here.

  5. #50
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,198

    Default

    Superior X-Men
    After the fall of New Tian, Emma Frost is once again at a loss for her place in this world - is she a hero? A villain? Somewhere in between? Not even she is sure, at this point, but she is sure of one thing: she is an X-Man, through and through, and she believes that the world isn't giving them the shot that they deserve. They, and mutant kind in general, deserve to be treated better; so, in light of this, she forms her own team of X-Men based out of the derelict former island home of the X-Men, Utopia. Their mission statement is to prove to the world that mutantkind, and the X-Men, deserve to be revered and respected by dealing with extinction-level threats - for the entire world. But, as with all things Frost, are things truly as clear cut as they seem?

    Featuring:
    Emma Frost, the White Queen
    Sean Cassidy, Banshee
    Joanna Cargill, Frenzy
    Shiro Yoshida, Sunfire
    Illyana Rasputin, Magik
    James Bradley, Dr Nemesis
    Raven Darkholme, Mystique

    New Mutants
    They say that the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb, and for the New Mutants, that's true. It's hard to keep good friends apart, and after Cannonball's recent near death experience, he has decided to reconnect with the people that mean the most to him, and go on a soul searching road trip - from one end of the United States to the other, to infinity and beyond. They will encounter shenanigans of all kinds thanks to the interstellar teleportation powers of one Lila Cheney, who is currently on her intergalactic tour throughout the universe!

    Featuring:
    Samuel Guthrie, Cannonball
    Danielle Moonstar, Mirage
    Roberto DaCosta, Sunspot
    Xi'an Coy Manh, Karma
    Douglas Ramsey + Warlock, Douglock
    Amara Aquilla, Magma
    Rahne Sinclair, Wolfsbane
    Tabitha Smith, Boom Boom
    Isabel Kane-Guthrie, Smasher

    "I'll always love you, Jean Grey." "I'll always love you too, Scott Summers." - Scott Summers and Jean Grey

  6. #51
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xargukon View Post
    Crossover Event
    X-Purge

    Just when the dust had finally settled after secret wars and secret empire, and the time travel blue/gold event, certain mutants begin to feel increasingly ill - experiencing headaches and nausea, before passing out.
    Old man Logan, Rachael, the original five, Bishop, Cable, the Ultimates, etc. Almost immediately after they are incapacitated strange abhorred creatures with strange abilities begin to attack attempting to capture and take the incapacitated away.
    Some get taken, the X-teams fight others back. The X-Club work on trying to isolate the cause of the sickness and origin of the creatures and quickly manage to link all the victims as mutants who didn't originate in 'our' Earth's universe.
    Tracking those taken back to their base of operations, the X-Men discover that the creatures originate from the void between parallel universes and are corrupted 'barrier guardians' who existed to prevent multiverse travelers who would meddle in other universe's time streams.

    Originally created by Saturnyne, the creatures would lurk in the void, draining contaminant multiversal particle energy from those would attempt to cross to protect the barriers. They particularly developing a taste for mutants as they typically had the most multiverse incursions. Trevor Fitzroy, surviving being cut in half by his own portal by bishop, ended up in the void and came to an understanding with them. He would create portals for them to travel through to the different universes, where they would purge all multiversal contaminants, draining not only the containment particles, but their life force too. This would leaving the world 'pure' and no longer a threat to multiverse stability. With the events of Secret Wars, Trevor and purgers saw their barriers break down and with the end approaching they sought refuge in reformed 616, seeking vengeance on those they blame for having to leave their home, with Trevor seeking personal vengeance on Bishop and the X-Men.

    The creatures and the X-men Fight. Trevor loses control over the creatures and they consume several of the minor multiversal characters nobody cares about ( Future brotherhood, X-Treme X-Men's refugees, etc) and seem unbeatable. Trevor flees and Bishop goes to give chase through Trevors portal which leads a few creatures in tow. Cable realizes that the multiversal contaminants have to leave 616 in order to protect it and get the creatures to leave. He rallies the survivors and leads them through the portal into the unknown with the creatures following - spinning off into a new Exiles book.

    Featuring the departure of:
    • Bishop
    • Cable
    • Rachel Summers
    • Old Man Logan
    • The Original Five
    • Future Brotherhood
    • Nocturne
    • X-Man
    • Blink (AoA)
    • Jimmy Hudson & The Ultimates
    • Kymera
    • Dark Beast
    • And all other Non-616 Mutants!


    Pick several of those to be the survivors and throw them into a new Exiles book.
    Pretty cool...except Cable is from the 616 originally, even though he was raised in the future. So he gets to remain based on that technicality.

  7. #52
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    180

    Default

    X-Men Rebirth



    The X-Men Cross Over event begins with Jean Grey, still in the white hot room, watching her many selves across the multiverse, as the Phoenix Force, finally recollected after the events of AVX, returns to her safe house, the core of the creation.



    Jean then discovers a powerful (plot device ) cosmic level threat and lures the force to remerge with her, taking control and returning to her beloved 616 earth.



    after 6 overpriced issues, with great art, jean finally pleads the force to leave her, not before restoring her dearest acquaintances’s status quo: Cylcops, Wolverine, Xavier and the entire Grey’s Family are back to life, and putting a end to the original five fiasco.



    Series Relaunch:



    X-Men Blue (original Blue roster + Nightcrawler)



    - Cyclops (leader)

    - Psylocke (2nd in command)

    - Wolverine

    - Gambit

    - Rogue

    - Beast

    - Jubilee

    - Nightcrawler



    X-Men Gold (original Blue roster + Shadowcat)



    - -Stormc (leader)

    - -Jean (co-leader)

    - -Archangel

    - -Iceman

    - -Bishop

    - -Colossus

    - -Shadowcat



    Forge and Banshee as recurring staff characters.



    I’d pitch the blue team against mutant hate- bigotry – such as Purifiers, Bastion, Sentinels, Rogue Government entities, while the gold team would fight traditional evil mutants, such as Sinister, Stryfe, Mojo etc..



    In the first issue of X-Men Blue, the team would be in a rescue mission against the Purifiers, who would be in possession of several mutant hosts and enhanced sentinels, made out of Ninrod remains implanted in cult members volunteers. Among the prisoners, some famous faces, such as Dazzler, Elixir, Polaris, deprived or their powers with genoshan power inhibiting collars and innumerous d-list or unidentified mutant causalities. The team would split in two, with cyclops, wolverine an nightcrawler fighting the setinels and psylocke, rogue and gambit, penetrating the facilities to rescue the remaining mutants end evacuate the space. They eventually find a seriously injured Hank Mccoy and an almost sunburnt-to-death vampire jubilee crucified in front of a stained glass religious panel. Betsy then sends a telepathically distress call to kurt, urging him to teleport elixir to their exact location. While Beats is easily restored to health, Elixir reports something to be wrong with jubes, as she remain locked in stasis. Psylocke takes elixir into a psychic journey to jubilee’s mind where they find a fraction of the phoenix force, in the form of the firefly we saw in Phoenix endsong, traped in the window glass of Jubilee’s Beverly hills house. They find out that the Phoenix Force was to restore Jubilee’s status quo as a mutant in the X-men Rebirth mini, but got stuck in a glitch since Jubes was wearing the mutant gene inhibitor collar as well. (God Jubilee, for how long have you been kept in here, betsy thinks, suggesting that jubes has been there since before the phoenix incident before the reboot.) Betsy than telekinetically removes the collar, allowing the phoenix force to conclude its job. They are abruptly interrupted by wolverine being blasted through the wall by a super charged sentinel, the entire team engages in a fight with the sentinels and when wolverine’s head is about to be blown by a point-blank range energy blast by a sentinel, the cyborg is exploded by a familiar energy signature and we get surprised by full page spread of a bad ass jubilee with her glowing/sparkling fists, back to her roots as the energy blasting mutant we missed so much.
    Last edited by crimsontt; 07-27-2017 at 09:37 AM.

  8. #53
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,510

    Default

    Storm and The Savage Land:

    As drastic weather changes cause the world to become slightly unbalanced, Storm learns that the source of the turmoil seems to be coming from The Savage Land directly. As she sets out to solve this mystery, she must deal with the political climate in the Savage Land by embracing her role as the Land's new queen as Ka-Zaar sets his eyes on marrying her. Storm must also deal with her time displaced daughter and figure out why there is so much resentment there on her part.

    Cast: Storm, Ka-Zaar, Gambit, Colossus, Kymera, Polaris, and Zaladane.
    Villains: Sauron, Garrok, Elixir, NEW MUTANT VILLAIN
    Guest Stars: Rogue, Magneto, Nature Girl, Scorpion Boy

    Emma and The Sisterhood:

    While to the world Emma has returned to her villainous roots, the White Queen must once again take charge of her destiny and must do so while allowing the world to think she's gone mad. After Emma learns that Selene and Madelyne Pryor have hatched up a plan to destroy the XMEN, Emma reaches out to Magik, Dazzler and Frenzy to help her put a stop to the Sisterhood's new plans.

    Cast: Emma Frost, Magik, Dazzler, and Frenzy.
    Villains: Selene, Madelyne Pryor, The Hellfire Club, the XMEN, Mystique, Magneto
    Guest Stars: Havok, Beast, Christian Frost, Jean Grey, Laura, Nemesis

    Cyclops and The Starjammers:

    After the Starjammers are attacked by a new group of aliens that have a long history of worshipping the Phoenix, they learn that this group has been preparing for the return of the Phoenix. When the Starjammers (Corsair, Hepzibah, Korvus, Raza) become overwhelmed, they are saved by Cyclops, Ruby Summers and Bishop, who have been secretly hunting the new group. Together they team up to find the adult Jean Grey, who is the only one powerful enough to control the Phoenix. But will Cyclops be an effective leader considering all the unresolved issues he still has on earth? Will his adapting the Erik The Red persona be enough to maintain his resurrection a secret?

    Cast: Cyclops, Corsair, Ruby Summers, Bishop, Korvus, Hepzibah and Raza.
    Villains: The Shi'aar, Vulcan, the Inhuman Royal Family, New Phoenix Cult Group
    Guest Stars: Deathbird, Cho and Cree, Nathan Grey, Cable, Rachel, Gladiator, Lilandra
    Last edited by Calaigah; 07-27-2017 at 08:58 AM.

  9. #54
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    I'd like to see an Emma solo as it hasn't really been done before (except for those couple of flashback arcs that really don't count). After the reveal that the Emma from DoX/IvX was really a Skrull (easy out of this mess for the X-office), the X-men offer Emma a spot on the team, she declines because she's been enjoying vacation too much. But in reality it's because she's more hurt than she would want to let on that they really thought it was her. Instead of going on vacation she takes a more secretive role in helping the X-men.

  10. #55
    Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    552

    Default

    We were given a solo for Emma detailing her origins but it was cancelled due to low sales.

  11. #56
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    We were given a solo for Emma detailing her origins but it was cancelled due to low sales.
    I know about that. I'm arguing that it doesn't really count (and that a new solo would do better) because that was just flashbacks. And actual solo I think would do better.

  12. #57
    BANNED Geek Mangacomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Old Man Logan: The Gauntlet
    [I]This would be a mini-series of 6-7 issues. Old Man Logan would be in a bar that he goes to every Friday night. He's chugging down some beer, as usual, and Scorcher bursts into the bar, burning a dozen people to a crisp, and proceeds to attack Logan. After Logan beats him, with much difficulty, he asks why he attacked him, and he tells him that an anonymous figure put out a bounty on Logan. The series would then proceeds to be about Logan trying out who put a bounty out on him (who would be revealed to be Mysterio), as he fights out villains trying to make some cash, who would be:
    Absorbing Man (Could possibly absorb Logan's adamantium.)
    Ghost (Logan won't be able to just stab him to beat him.)
    Shocker (Electricity+Metal Bones=Bad)
    Klaw (With his sonic emitter, and Logan's heightened senses, Logan would have a bad time)
    Mysterio (His Illusions should be a challenge, and the confrontation would be great)
    pjimage.jpg

  13. #58
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    X-Men Rebirth



    The X-Men Cross Over event begins with Jean Grey, still in the white hot room, watching her many selves across the multiverse, as the Phoenix Force, finally recollected after the events of AVX, returns to her safe house, the core of the creation.



    Jean then discovers a powerful (plot device ) cosmic level threat and lures the force to remerge with her, taking control and returning to her beloved 616 earth.



    after 6 overpriced issues, with great art, jean finally pleads the force to leave her, not before restoring her dearest acquaintances’s status quo: Cylcops, Wolverine, Xavier and the entire Grey’s Family are back to life, and putting a end to the original five fiasco.



    Series Relaunch:



    X-Men Blue (original Blue roster + Nightcrawler)



    - Cyclops (leader)

    - Psylocke (2nd in command)

    - Wolverine

    - Gambit

    - Rogue

    - Beast

    - Jubilee

    - Nightcrawler



    X-Men Gold (original Blue roster + Shadowcat)



    - -Stormc (leader)

    - -Jean (co-leader)

    - -Archangel

    - -Iceman

    - -Bishop

    - -Colossus

    - -Shadowcat



    Forge and Banshee as recurring staff characters.



    I’d pitch the blue team against mutant hate- bigotry – such as Purifiers, Bastion, Sentinels, Rogue Government entities, while the gold team would fight traditional evil mutants, such as Sinister, Stryfe, Mojo etc..



    In the first issue of X-Men Blue, the team would be in a rescue mission against the Purifiers, who would be in possession of several mutant hosts and enhanced sentinels, made out of Ninrod remains implanted in cult members volunteers. Among the prisoners, some famous faces, such as Dazzler, Elixir, Polaris, deprived or their powers with genoshan power inhibiting collars and innumerous d-list or unidentified mutant causalities. The team would split in two, with cyclops, wolverine an nightcrawler fighting the setinels and psylocke, rogue and gambit, penetrating the facilities to rescue the remaining mutants end evacuate the space. They eventually find a seriously injured Hank Mccoy and an almost sunburnt-to-death vampire jubilee crucified in front of a stained glass religious panel. Betsy then sends a telepathically distress call to kurt, urging him to teleport elixir to their exact location. While Beats is easily restored to health, Elixir reports something to be wrong with jubes, as she remain locked in stasis. Psylocke takes elixir into a psychic journey to jubilee’s mind where they find a fraction of the phoenix force, in the form of the firefly we saw in Phoenix endsong, traped in the window glass of Jubilee’s Beverly hills house. They find out that the Phoenix Force was to restore Jubilee’s status quo as a mutant in the X-men Rebirth mini, but got stuck in a glitch since Jubes was wearing the mutant gene inhibitor collar as well. (God Jubilee, for how long have you been kept in here, betsy thinks, suggesting that jubes has been there since before the phoenix incident before the reboot.) Betsy than telekinetically removes the collar, allowing the phoenix force to conclude its job. They are abruptly interrupted by wolverine being blasted through the wall by a super charged sentinel, the entire team engages in a fight with the sentinels and when wolverine’s head is about to be blown by a point-blank range energy blast by a sentinel, the cyborg is exploded by a familiar energy signature and we get surprised by full page spread of a bad ass jubilee with her glowing/sparkling fists, back to her roots as the energy blasting mutant we missed so much.
    The point of the reboot would be restoring the classic feelings of the 90's to the x-franchise.

    The opening sequence would have the x-men interrupting the cult session, seting the mood of the series through the dialogues of one by one...

    Wolverine breaks trough the facility, slicing things and threating to kill everyone for their deeds.
    Enters Psylocke high kicking and psy-stabbing everyone, telling logan that, as terrorists, kidnappers and illegal weapon carriers, they would have enough punishment by the US laws, so they should leaving all the killing behind
    Then gambit, while blowing things up, ironically states that he has the feeling not even betsy was buying that shit
    A flying Rogue vouches for betsy, telling that her friend just like almost everyone else in the team has followed dark paths but deserves credibility as a true hero
    Cyclops ratifies telling that they all had a second chance as x-men and the blue team now has a chance to shine again, living up for the dream, bigger an better than formerly.
    Thats when kurt teleports in, jokely stating that he didn't have the chance to join the blue team in its first lineup, but he is now there to keep everyone in check...


    So the x-men would be back with a classic feeling, acting truly heroic again.... <3

  14. #59
    Fantastic Member Xargukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Crossover Event
    X-Purge

    Just when the dust had finally settled after secret wars and secret empire, and the time travel blue/gold event, certain mutants begin to feel increasingly ill - experiencing headaches and nausea, before passing out.
    Old man Logan, Rachael, the original five, Bishop, Cable, the Ultimates, etc. Almost immediately after they are incapacitated strange abhorred creatures with strange abilities begin to attack attempting to capture and take the incapacitated away.
    Some get taken, the X-teams fight others back. The X-Club work on trying to isolate the cause of the sickness and origin of the creatures and quickly manage to link all the victims as mutants who didn't originate in 'our' Earth's universe.
    Tracking those taken back to their base of operations, the X-Men discover that the creatures originate from the void between parallel universes and are corrupted 'barrier guardians' who existed to prevent multiverse travelers who would meddle in other universe's time streams.

    Originally created by Saturnyne, the creatures would lurk in the void, draining contaminant multiversal particle energy from those would attempt to cross to protect the barriers. They particularly developing a taste for mutants as they typically had the most multiverse incursions. Trevor Fitzroy, surviving being cut in half by his own portal by bishop, ended up in the void and came to an understanding with them. He would create portals for them to travel through to the different universes, where they would purge all multiversal contaminants, draining not only the containment particles, but their life force too. This would leaving the world 'pure' and no longer a threat to multiverse stability. With the events of Secret Wars, Trevor and purgers saw their barriers break down and with the end approaching they sought refuge in reformed 616, seeking vengeance on those they blame for having to leave their home, with Trevor seeking personal vengeance on Bishop and the X-Men.

    The creatures and the X-men Fight. Trevor loses control over the creatures and they consume several of the minor multiversal characters nobody cares about ( Future brotherhood, X-Treme X-Men's refugees, etc) and seem unbeatable. Trevor flees and Bishop goes to give chase through Trevors portal which leads a few creatures in tow. Cable realizes that the multiversal contaminants have to leave 616 in order to protect it and get the creatures to leave. He rallies the survivors and leads them through the portal into the unknown with the creatures following - spinning off into a new Exiles book.

    Featuring the departure of:
    • Bishop
    • Cable
    • Rachel Summers
    • Old Man Logan
    • The Original Five
    • Future Brotherhood
    • Nocturne
    • X-Man
    • Blink (AoA)
    • Jimmy Hudson & The Ultimates
    • Kymera
    • Dark Beast
    • And all other Non-616 Mutants!


    Pick several of those to be the survivors and throw them into a new Exiles book.
    Pretty cool...except Cable is from the 616 originally, even though he was raised in the future. So he gets to remain based on that technicality.
    That is true, so he can stay. Though with all of his travelling, I'm sure he's tainted by plenty of multiversal contaminants, and he does make a perfect leader to lead the new exiles!

  15. #60
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Shocker (Electricity+Metal Bones=Bad)
    Except Shocker doesn't use electricity. He creates vibrational shockwaves like after an earthquake happens or a bomb goes off. He's more a character like Avalanche, Rictor or Vibe. Maybe use Electro instead.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •