Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Aquaman is underrated.

Amazing Member

Deathstroke and aquaman. But for aquaman it is kind of understandable because it needs better art that does the setting justice, but after issue 25 that will no longer be a problem.

Incredible Member

I don't think I've read anything I would consider bad in Rebirth. Closest thing might have been the low-point of Percy's Green Arrow, but I even then I need to detangle my dislike on mere writting vs conflicting political biases (Percy is a turbo-leftie, I'm alt-right/alt-lite. The non-racist kind, mind). I do think its getting better because its less about Oliver the ideological crusader fighting teh evul right-wingers and more about Oliver fighting the UniParty evil.

Action Comics. The fact that this book continues to get the shaft in favor of the bland and trite Superman book is criminal.

I agree with everyone who said Aquaman.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Astonishing Member

My first thought was Flash, but then my first clear thought was Green Arrow. Green Arrow is definitely the most underrated Rebirth title. It's so punchy and good, it's going to be boss when it's a collected edition, it has great art direction worldbuilding, thematics, pays attention and cherrypicks from the best GA 75 year history, building on, well, the coolest GA stories - the Grell run, Lemire's run, Roy Harper's classic origin (golden age through a modern filter), the Denny stuff, the Fletcher Black Canary era, and so forth. It's very rock & roll.

Flash is underrated, but not "too" underrated. Its quality and taking the best of the comics and the show and mixing them has been pretty well praised, similar to Supergirl.

I'd say Aquaman is underrated, but I'd also say it's about to get a lot less underrated.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

I don't think any books are underrated too much, other than some Booth hate on Titans.
    How is Batman Beyond doing? It seems to be the only rebirth book I hear nothing about, probably due to it's setting.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown