Thread: Missing Grayson

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Missing Grayson

As a fan of spy & covert op stories,I was truly a big fan of Grayson. Seeing the other parts of the DCU was an incredible adventure that I would like to see continued in the Titan and or Nightwing
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Spectacular Member Fearless Heart's Avatar

I loved it as well! Do you have any recommendations for spy/covert ops comics?

If you can find a volume, I would recommend Peter O'Donnell's Modesty Blaise.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Spectacular Member Fearless Heart's Avatar

Thanks! I'll look into it!

What I would love is a sensational comics featuring wonder woman type of book but for Dick Grayson. It would be a book with writers and artists just doing single arcs from randoms points in his history. It can be set back at Haly's, during his tenure as Robin, nightwing, Batman, New 52 Nightwing, Grayson or rebirth. It would be a loose continuity book where you could fit some stories in canon but there is no emphasis on that.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

BANNED

There should be more books centering on Dick Grayson.

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    What I would love is a sensational comics featuring wonder woman type of book but for Dick Grayson. It would be a book with writers and artists just doing single arcs from randoms points in his history. It can be set back at Haly's, during his tenure as Robin, Nightwing, Batman, New 52 Nightwing, Grayson or rebirth. It would be a loose continuity book where you could fit some stories in canon but there is no emphasis on that.
    I would read the everloving crap out of this.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

I miss it too and ebony huntress

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    I miss it too and ebony huntress
    Huntress is still black in Rebirth.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Huntress is still black in Rebirth.
    True, but the writing for her has been meh at best. Its a shame her backstory got shoved into the BoP book. Shes also the only one not to star in a secondary book.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    What I would love is a sensational comics featuring wonder woman type of book but for Dick Grayson. It would be a book with writers and artists just doing single arcs from randoms points in his history. It can be set back at Haly's, during his tenure as Robin, nightwing, Batman, New 52 Nightwing, Grayson or rebirth. It would be a loose continuity book where you could fit some stories in canon but there is no emphasis on that.
    If King was not working on Batman and Mister Miracle, I can see him doing that. The amount of character history he and Seeley brought back in Grayson was awesome. Remember Issue 12 of Grayson or even Issue 5. King and Seeley would have a field day since they already read and researched that for Grayson.

BANNED

I really love my Grayson trade paperbacks.